Season 6 Race 10 Monaco - Setup thread

i cant say ive noticed changes of grip, ive been on during the day and evening, ive been on when sessions have been changed, my times slowly come down with practise but ive not seen any big jumps, it could be that youve taken it slightly diffrent and now found the line, i think this is more likely as theres not been anyone else with a huge jump in time.

This is an interesting topic,so i couldnt resist to say a few things...i used to get frustrated and often wonder about the grip levels with my hot lapping last year as it was alot more inconsistent ,even though i couldnt really tell why(im not set up with advanced Motec equipment where lap data can be analized carefully) ....it takes time and practice to get used to this Mod and the trottle is very sensitive.. getting it right out of every corner without any unnecessery wheel spin might improve your times...there are days where its hard to tell just from your driving and you might think you are doing it right,but you are slower...just like Turnbull said..you come in and you build your pace up... and there comes a peak in your performance where you are cracking fast laps effortlessly.

I have put in many hours of practice this year, I am confident in my familiarity with the car performance, enough to say I cannot realistically do even 1:11.2 with my current skills, but if I combine my best sector times from that session, it equals 1:10.6. 45-60 minutes after my consecutive 1:11.2 times, I could barely break into 1:12 again. My FPPS quali was more like a real personal best, about 1:12.5.

This is overlay of 2 1:11 laps, showing a possible 1:10.6 time.
706m.jpg

This is overlay of 1:12.4 vs 1:11.2.
724lk.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back