Season 6 Race 10 Monaco - Post Race

hello guys,

Congrats Reik for Champion!

First of all, thanks! to all who make this possible, to everyone for participating on this sport.

I apologize, some times being away from this place, believe me, I have 44, have so many responsibilities, you know, family, work, I play music in a rock band too. etc.. the hour of the race is two o'clock in USA, I have to leave my job to make the race, I make a few practice very late at night. I am so busy, but , I always read and enjoy every thread you write here.

I love so much drive, behind the wheel is one of the things I enjoy doing and feel more comfortable in my life

I can't wait for next season, See you very soon!

Thanks! Thanks! PrestoGP:)

@vincenzo

it's great to read you mate. Your enthusiasm is contagious and I share it. I share too a big part of your 44 young years... but i do not play any more in a rock band.
Happy for racing with you again next year mate

Thanks for your post Vincenzo :)

You are one out of 5 people who have been there since the birth of Presto GP. It has been a great pleasure to race you these 7 seasons (including the beta season) and I hope there will be many more races to come :)

thx for your congrats Vincenzo :redface: and don't worry, I'll allways try to keep in mind, that you are around. :wink: thx for your commitment, mate! I hope you find enough time to practice prior the future events, so you can give me a good battle. You were amazing fast at Shanghai!

I think most of us share this dilemma with you. We have many other real life responsibilities which seem to have a higher priority but we love this kind of hobby soooooo much and would often like to give it a higher priority, too. At least I would like to. Luckily my girl understood in the meantime, that this kind of racing isn't just playing a game but it's a serious hobby which requires commitment, too...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back