Season 6 - General stuff

Hello everyone :)

I was thinking of joining this season, but after a couple of weeks in school I have realised I probably wont have time for racing on a regular basis and be prepared enough for every race :frown:. It would be a bit too tough, and I don't have enough motivation to push myself into it right now.

But, I think I can make the weather as last season. It doesn't take that much time, since I already got the hang of it.

So, if we would do it as last season, the first forecast would come tonight. But I haven't asked untill now if we should continue with that or some other arrangement, or if it just best to have a dry first race of the season. Post what you think.

But, I think I can make the weather as last season. It doesn't take that much time, since I already got the hang of it.

I'm all in favour. It would be much appreciated as you did an excellent job last season.

So, if we would do it as last season, the first forecast would come tonight. But I haven't asked untill now if we should continue with that or some other arrangement, or if it just best to have a dry first race of the season. Post what you think.

There must be a 50/ 50 chance of rain at Silvers' eh?:rain:

May I suggest that we start with the weather from race 2?

Two reasons for this, 1) that we are a bit late with introducing the weather as the race is in 5 days and b) to help us secure a good first race with predictable conditions.

May I suggest that we start with the weather from race 2?

Two reasons for this, 1) that we are a bit late with introducing the weather as the race is in 5 days and b) to help us secure a good first race with predictable conditions.
Most likely a very good idea that Nico. :) My comment was more about a perception I have that Silverstone often offers up a wet weekend for the F1 lads and fans.

I do however think that a bit few people have an opinion on the matter, so far Reik, Peter, Tim and I wants weather this season, and that's it :) Come on guys, voice your opinion. I am sure making the weather for Daniel is more rewarding if more take interest :)

yo ye ok silverstone , i would like weather for rest to. I was at silverstone last year and was anything but wet lol, 1 of hottest weekends of my life but i do live in scotland.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%