Valter Ostman1
Cristian Di Filippo2
Eliezer Bartik2
gaetano zizzo2
Graham Healey2
Per Andersen2
sean greenlaw2
Vincenzo Cavaliere2

These are nice stats Valter, but it needs to be adjusted according to attendance :)

Per attended 3 races and had 2 dnf's, (67%) Mark attended 2 and had 1 dnf (50%). They are both well above me on the list (I attended 10 and had 3 DNF's where one of them was when I esc out of the game due to Race Director duties in Melbourne).

Thank you Valter :good:I tried very hard to finish every race but the spark left my engine with 5 to go at the last one.:frown: :D

These are nice stats Valter, but it needs to be adjusted according to attendance :)

Per attended 3 races and had 2 dnf's, (67%) Mark attended 2 and had 1 dnf (50%). They are both well above me on the list (I attended 10 and had 3 DNF's where one of them was when I esc out of the game due to Race Director duties in Melbourne).

Nah, there were 10 races. Not attending also means a DNF.:tongue:

Nah, there were 10 races. Not attending also means a DNF.:tongue:

Yes, that would be a more relevant interpetation. Sorry to be a stickler about this, but for me these statistics are maybe the best measurement on the contribution to a good league. From my perspective what is important is that as many as possible show up for all the races and deliver a competitve race each time. Even though a completed race isn't 100% the same as a competitive race, it is a good indication. The Utopia we are working towards is to have 25 drivers where all can show a 10/10 after the season (10 completed out of 10 races). The closer we get to this, the better the season have been I think.

Here is my version of the statistics:
Andy Paries 10/10
kurt kjellin 10/10
valerio vinassa 10/10
Peter Marshall 9/10
Valter Ostman 9/10
David McCradic 9/10
Reik Major 9/10
Alex Galyutin 8/9
David Turnbull 7/10
Nicolai Nicholson 7/10
Cristian Di Filippo 7/9
sean greenlaw 7/9
Vincenzo Cavaliere 7/9
Nicolas Rouge 7/8
Tim McIver 7/7
Anthony Ishak 6/9
Gaetano zizzo 6/8
Eliezer Bartik 5/7
Jim Hawly 4/9
Bob laube 4/8
Anthony Moufarrege 2/9

Christian Ramlow 2/5
Fabrice Renault 2/2
tom watts 2/2
Fabian Kampfmann 1/4
Graham Healey 1/3
Per Andersen 1/3
Mark Sorensen 1/2

There might be some errors in the list, did it in a hurry :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back