Season 6 - General stuff

Valter, do you received my mails (x3) ? you can verify if my skin looks ok on your sreen, to look at the last video recording of shanghai for exemple. If my car is one of the more beautiful of the F1 world never existing, that means it's ok. :cool::wink:
If not: use prestogpUpdater please, because the mailing way is not easy (3 mails necessary and many transmission failure).

For info: my skin (and Anthony Ishak pacific league skin) are the work of a friend, Rico. But actually, i'm learning to create skin now. It's interresting. I'm creating some parts in carbon, it's beautiful and would lighten my car to win some speed.... i hope! :tongue::D

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd pop in and see what's what. I hope the season is going well and everyone is having fun.

Life for me is busy and full. I have gained a lot of respect for parents over the last 10 weeks thanks to my baby daughter!

If I get a chance I might pop in on one of the practice servers some time. It'll be fun to see if I can still drive :)

Until then :)

Wahoo, huge congrats Werner!!! Didn't know about your new family member :) I wish you all much luck and fun!

Nice to see you here again.

And to answer your question, the season runs fine for me. :)

Hi Werner, nice to see you again :) See you on the practice servers if you find the time.

I am having one of my "busy periods" these days again, but there does not seem to be any particular problems leading up to Istanbul, so it should be fine. I will make it for the race, although I am unsure if I'll get much more practice done :)

I have these dates penciled in my dairy; correct? I am a little busy this month...

Round 11: Nordschleife - 15th June then! :)

I thought the only calendar published said:
Round 9: Barcelona - 25th of May
Round 10: Monaco - 1st/8th of June

As I said earlier, I cannot find this calendar again, but that is not important :) What is important is to find out if we want to do Monaco the 1st or 8th :)

Norschleife can be run 15th (or any other date seen suitable by you). Might not call it round 11 though ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back