Season 5 rules discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mates' came up with a backup plan if the 2wd one doesn't work out with the grades. If I can finish in the top 5 in the overall championship in a 2002 Focus WRC he will donate £50, with an extra 10 pounds if I finish in the top 3. I actually think this one is a bigger challenge than the 2wd one.

What do you guys think?

I knew this would happen. Can't please anybody :(
Maybe we should just do a complete clone of Season 4. If that keeps everyone happy.

Well, there a looooaaaads of other great cars to use :) You just go the direction you feel is the best - then we'll drive! I mean, Gr.N is fun, S2000 is fun! As long as I don't have to drive the newest WRC cars or RWD I'm a happybunny! :) Not your fault that I've used all my time since RSRBR 2013 came out to drive the Lancer 6.5!! :D

would be real nice to run a twin class championship
2WD championship first week:)
:) followed by 4WD the week later
Total both class points together:thumbsup:

Would be cool, but its just too much strain on the organisers and everybody involved.

This year there are a lot more cars on offer, Including the RRCs, R4 and such.
And definitely group N.

I'm looking into joining you all together with mr J.J Wang as he asked me and I enjoy RBR quite a bit in the quiet :)

I would love to see a 2WD area for me to join into as those are the easiest cars to drive (in my humble opinion :redface: ) but I think I could enjoy some lower powered 4WDs as well if I were given one of those to chose from :)

Let us all drive and spray some gravel or mud or tarmac ;) on the spectators and I think we all will have a great time :D

EDIT: J.J would love to see most of the N cars available :thumbsup:

I'm looking into joining you all together with mr J.J Wang as he asked me and I enjoy RBR quite a bit in the quiet :)

I would love to see a 2WD area for me to join into as those are the easiest cars to drive (in my humble opinion :redface: ) but I think I could enjoy some lower powered 4WDs as well if I were given one of those to chose from :)

Let us all drive and spray some gravel or mud or tarmac ;) on the spectators and I think we all will have a great time :D

EDIT: J.J would love to see most of the N cars available :thumbsup:
Specifically all the N3 cars please!

They would all need to be tested, to make sure they are drivable and not have an unfair advantage in anyway (I believe anyway) as they all have a huge variation in power.
But I'm sure that would work if we added them to the 2WD class. Last year I believe there weren't that many people keen on 2WD, good to see a few more interested this year. :)

I tried the wrc's (11/12), interesting.....one is slower but handles brilliantly,one is quick but maaaaaybe not just so good at handling, 2 are good but a bit too lively and one sucks the dead-dogs-wangley-bits.

Vw lovers guess which one sucks?

(The author of this would like to point out that testing is not his strong point and no attempt was used to correct the default settings, so reference to sucking, and or dogs nether regions may be retractd at a later point, I thank you, that is all.)

Well we are currently discussing car choices, and the list is incomplete so far. Hopefully we can come to a desicion shortly about what is best. I doubt the Polo WRC will be on the cards unless update 1 brings us new physics and such. But its all still up in the air at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%