Season 5 rules discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 950

OK, just forgot about issues involving car selection first. How about the point scoring system (as well as Power Stage)? Should adopt one like 2013 WRC or something else?

Now that RSRBR2013 is out (or will be tonight for everybody) we can start testing out everything for next season.
No word on anything final yet, would love to run 2WD championship again, but I think it all depends on the workload

• Deleted member 950

As Class R1 and R4 is finally added into the RSRBR....

Maybe just use the 2013 WRC Rule, Making the original PWRC to the WRC-3 so that 2WD Cup can be a more exciting series?
(But this will probably eliminate the N4 class:( )i.e

Tier 1: As usual, A8W Cars
Tier 2: S2000/RRC/R4, and probably N4?
Tier 3: R1/R2/R3 + other possible 2WD cars?

Sounds good Alasdair! Youd definitely be in for a shot thats for sure!
Now that 2013 ed. is out, I will be looking at organising our car classes for next season.
I want to plan on having the tiers as WRC will have them next year, with WRC, WRC-2, WRC-3 and WRC Junior.
No cars are confirmed yet, but I would like to keep N4 running in there somewhere.

• Deleted member 950

My mate's just placed a bet with me. He says that if I can win the 2wd champ next year ( provided there is one ) in an R2 Fiesta he will donate £50 to race department to run their servers. If I don't I would donate the money.

What do you reckon? Should I take him on?
Wow, this is a great bet, sadly I could not side bet on this :geek:. But I will sponsor you a skin for the feat.

Sounds good Alasdair! Youd definitely be in for a shot thats for sure!
Now that 2013 ed. is out, I will be looking at organising our car classes for next season.
I want to plan on having the tiers as WRC will have them next year, with WRC, WRC-2, WRC-3 and WRC Junior.
No cars are confirmed yet, but I would like to keep N4 running in there somewhere.
Why not make N4 as the Junior Series? :) A bit weird but not bad idea I think.

My mate's just placed a bet with me. He says that if I can win the 2wd champ next year ( provided there is one ) in an R2 Fiesta he will donate £50 to race department to run their servers. If I don't I would donate the money.

What do you reckon? Should I take him on?

Go for it, RD wins regardless!

• Deleted member 950

I'm almost sure I will go for Proton S2000, if my Driver Grade allows to.:confused: If not I will be also on 2WD cup as well.
(The details, including the provisional new car of my team will be announced on 7 Jan , 2013)

By the way, Is it possible to arrange a Grading test between 2 Jan to 6 Jan (If rally club exist, after the rally club?) I hope my two cars won't be a waste ;)

We shall start organising the rules and grading etc after the new year, after all the stress on everybody has died down :)
I can start thinking about grading now though, as I know everybody is a little anxious! :D

So if I'm reading correctly, the FWD and RWD cars would be lumped together into the 2WD class? For some reason thought there were separate FWD and RWD classes last season, must have been mistaken.

ok just an idea but don't flip at me or anything:
I've got a few car choices in the works, but in regards to the 2wd, its a bit hazy.
My idea is this; to follow in the footsteps of the real WRC and have the 2wd as WRC-3 (as it will be in 2013) comprising of all the R1, R2 and R3 classes.

I also thought about having Academy, where everybody uses a Fiesta R2 like the real one, but that all depends on interest.

Anyway, just an idea to throw out there.

I don't dislike the idea, but if the A7, A6, A5 (not K) and N3, N2 and N1 are included it means there is a lot more choice, and we avoid having only 2 or 3 different cars in the whole class, like it happened in various classes in Season 4.​
But this means there is a lot of testing to be done to all these cars pre-season to see which ones have to be excluded (if any), and totally understand if this workload is to be avoided :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back