Season 5 Race 6 Interlagos: Setup Discussion

Hi Reik

Thx for the setrup and replay:=) u are to fast here.

Just watched the replay, must say it's good lap, but there are 2 cut gives some time.
those who have seen the replay, it's ok cutte there ..??? the first cut is turn 6 and NO 2 is right after swing 8th.

Mark Sørensen

Thanks all for the setup help. I wish that I could master all of them, but I lack the Q talent.
Anthony's setup gave me a new pb, about 0.4 faster than last Interlagos event so far.

f1interlagos2 is my Q setup good for sub 1:07 on a perfect lap. f1interlagosrace is obviously my race setup. Using both got me a lights to flag victory in FPPS.

Attachments

• f1interlagos2.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 242
  • f1interlagosrace.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 290
Hi Reik

Thx for the setrup and replay:=) u are to fast here.

Just watched the replay, must say it's good lap, but there are 2 cut gives some time.
those who have seen the replay, it's ok cutte there ..??? the first cut is turn 6 and NO 2 is right after swing 8th.

Mark Sørensen

Hy Mark!

I checked the lap yesterday and you're right, it's not legal, because my 4 wheels are slightly outside the white lines at these two corner exits. So i have no problem if the 1:06:7xx is erased. I think i've put in some other quick 1:06:8xx's. :cool:

But you should know that I didn't do it on purpose to gain speed and time. It was just "letting" the car drive to the outside on the curbs, without noticing, that the curbs are so wide, that you leave the track. I think I could have avoided this, without loosing time. So I'll concentrate on that in the future. :wink:

It's not easy to realise you do something wrong only by using the full outside curb... :rolleyes:

Hy Mark!

I checked the lap yesterday and you're right, it's not legal, because my 4 wheels are slightly outside the white lines at these two corner exits. So i have no problem if the 1:06:7xx is erased. I think i've put in some other quick 1:06:8xx's. :cool:

But you should know that I didn't do it on purpose to gain speed and time. It was just "letting" the car drive to the outside on the curbs, without noticing, that the curbs are so wide, that you leave the track. I think I could have avoided this, without loosing time. So I'll concentrate on that in the future. :wink:

It's not easy to realise you do something wrong only by using the full outside curb... :rolleyes:
Hello

know you only did it because you're a racing man, and you use the whole course as you must, but would only say it for your own sake, so you did not do it iq: =) but if you see tv from the f1 race, u can see all are cutting corners.

heres my qual setup, its good for a low 1.07, i feel i can go much faster with it still. and just by changing the tyres to medium and setting your fuel load this can be used for race setup too, feels stable enough to me :)

Attachments

• interlagos q 1.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 249
My Wet race setup.

As I do not have a lot preparation, I detuned the engine and increased the engine braking.
EngineMapSetting=0
EngineBrakingMapSetting=0

Attachments

• race_wet.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 251

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back