Season 5 - Race 4 - Suzuka - Division 2

I didn't have much of an opportunity during the event to say hi to our newest member.
So welcome to the league Robby!:) I hope you have an enjoyable season with us.

By the look of that photo you will be flying.:)

Grats to podium and finishers.

I had almost a good qualy,and a good start of the race with a few fast laps,but i lost control and hit a wall.That was the start of the trouble.
I pit but because of button got stuck,i didnt select the damage to be repaired and did another lap with a damaged car.after that i had again a good pace for a few laps and again i lost control and allmost hit a wall.When the time for refueling has come,again the selection button got stuck,and i missed the refuel.With only 2.3 L of fuel i try it to make a lap and pit again.I drived slow and was a danger for anyone on track,and what i was afraid,happend in last corner of the track,where the speed is high.I was on the raceing line with a low speed and had 0.5 L....trying desperate to make it,i didnt see it comeing.Happend fast,and i am sorry for this.Stupid way to end the first race Robby,because of me.I am guilty.Sorry again.

• Robby van Dijk

And again dont worry!!! I guess to become champ next year lol

Suzuka

Grats all fair pilots of the Div2 ”Masters Series”

Q: 8th

R: 1
The start was problematical. I didn't want to do anything not thought through, but someone was slow from his spot and I was 11th after first turn. I chase Robby now, have Frans on my tail.
L2: Trying to close to Robby, the guy is good.
L4: 8th behind Robby and Kurt. Werner is chasing me.
L5: 7th chasing my stubborn team mate.
L6: 6th still chasing Kurt. Joe is gaining on me.
L8: 6th I Overtake Bob in Degner, he answers in 130R, exciting stuff. Joe is following the events from behind.
L9: Bob and me(like in the song) have about the same speed now. I can't get close enough for any action.
L10: Bob goes wide in T1, I get 4th place. I have now Kurt in front, I must get closer, but that guy always get fast in front of me.
L13: That number is not good, Kurt goes wide in T1 and lose a lot of time. I get third place.
L15: I have Graham in front and Joe behind. Never a dull moment(Rod Stewart).
L16: I get a right hand slide out of last chicane but manage to keep the direction. Joe who is faster can comfortably overtake on the start finish straight. I'm in 4th again.
L19: Joe and Graham goes in, I get first place.
L20: I pit, and go out in third place. Cor is in second and Kurt leads.
L22: Kurt is in the pits. I get second place and Cor is leading. Joe is close behind me.
L26: Cor is wide in T1 and the aggressive curb throws him off. I take over the lead. Joe is still threatening me.
L27: Something must have happened to Joe. I suddenly have a comfortable lead.
L35: Eliezer unlap himself after Spoon. We do this like a Nicolai's school example:) and salute each other during the overtake.
L40: Can't believe it. A slow(ish) old man like me in a Hansson Honda comes in first. I'm very happy.

I got a lot of help from the unfortunate events that hit several good drivers. For example; Peter never got away from the grid due to technical problems. And there was a lot of screen freezes and stuff going on out there.

Thanks Nicolai&Co, RD and MAK. I had a lot of fun.
And THX to all drivers that I didn't say thanks to in the chat during the race.

Valter wrote:
L8: 6th I Overtake Bob in Degner, he answers in 130R, exciting stuff.

ok,, sorry valter, but in lap 8 - 130R before - this horny maneuver has just happened, I could not do anything else:cool:
in lap 15, on the brakes and I slid over the curbs, so I then allowed Kurt to overtake me.

I am very happy:
no contacts with others!
and Finish at 5!

Thanks Nicolai&Co, RD and MAK.
And THX to all drivers.

CHEERS!:)

Suzuka

Hi all.

Thx to all racers for a good race at Suzuka.

Grats to podium and all others too.

Q:6th

R:4th
I did a very slow start and lost to P9.

The rest of the race was very nice with a lot of chasing and be chased

Thx to Joe and Graham for a good and fair battle.:)

P4 is my best so far so I´m very pleased with it.:D

Thanks Nicolai&Co, RD and MAK. I had a lot of fun.

Hope to see you all @ The French riviera

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back