Season 5 - Race 1 - Division 2 - Spa

i hope someone can help me :)

I do not manage to get a replay with the updater ??

Greez
STUNTMAN BOB

Hello Bob,
I downloaded the replays 10 + minutes ago using the updater. Div 1 & 2 Q and R...
It stated No New Updates available, but with the New Replays only box checked, I ran the update anyway and down come the 4 files.

I'll watch them on the weekend I hope....

Peter

Hello Bob,
I downloaded the replays 10 + minutes ago using the updater. Div 1 & 2 Q and R...
It stated No New Updates available, but with the New Replays only box checked, I ran the update anyway and down come the 4 files.

I'll watch them on the weekend I hope....

Peter

Really funny!
even after three Beer, the updater is still only at:

No updates detected on server.
Checking directory: ../Replay/
Downloading replay... Season 4 Div1 Race1 Interlagos q.Vcr

and than ........... nothing :-(

Really funny!
even after three Beer, the updater is still only at:

No updates detected on server.
Checking directory: ../Replay/
Downloading replay... Season 4 Div1 Race1 Interlagos q.Vcr

and than ........... nothing :-(

:( sad m8.

I had checked/ ticked: Replays/ New replays Only.. and it worked.
Nico may be able to shed some light on it....

EDIT: BTW, I'm on my third coffee here in the land down under :)

Always I have ideas :)

I'll ask Nico if he would remove the previous season replays and only have the new ones there [for now anyway]
Or perhaps Ncio can post a direct link to the files on the Server as a work around....

Failing that, I'll stick the rce file on the same server somewhere for you mate - but my upload speed is rubbish so this will take a while... I'll only do the race and let you know where it is done. :)

Peter

I am not sure Bob. I deleted the season 4 replays from the updater, but according to your screen shot that does not seem to be the problem. Does it download skins normally? Did you use to be able to download replays?

-Try running the updater as administrator
-Check the destination folder to see if there is anything strange going on there
-See what you have "check out" (new replays only etc) as Peter is mentioning.

Have you checked to verify that the correct Race07 folder location is entered in the Updater (settings->folder locations). Mine is set to c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\remiskinkerytter\race 07\ which strangely enough is not where the replays are located (as the replays are at C:\Users\Nicolai\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\ReplayData)

But it obviously works for me. Maybe play a bit around with those locations and see if it helps?

hi everyone

prity cool track!!

qauly was dissapointing, about 1.5 sec off my best.

i had a good start for the race, moving up about 8 spots on the first lap untill i spun out and had too pit. but glad i finished the race!!

apparently i hit frans linden on the first lap, on my replay it shows that i didn't!! but mate if so i am sorry and it was not my intention at all!!!

like to seee everyone at monza!!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years