1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 4 Race 6 Barcelona

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Nicolai Nicholson, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Laps: 46

Weather: More details soon, but it has not rained at f1 in Barcelona since 95 I think, so chances for rain in this race will be slim.

More to come
  2. That makes sense since, as I understand it, the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain...

Sorry, I couldn't resist ;p
  3. Hi all!
    Any news about the weather forecast? Track temperature is very imortant on this track...
  4. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Tis indeed! my front left is running over 230f on a cool track:eek:

5. The temps will be 20 degrees as they are on the servers. There will be a 10% chance of a shower (70% "heavyness" - means not too heavy) starting 40 minutes into the race.
  6. Hm, not too heavy? May well be heavy enough for full wets. Starts at the 40 minute mark and ends in a wall. :)

I do enjoy the lack of certainty in these weather forecasts.

7. Perhaps a race server with a rain file????

8. I can open a server with 70% wetness if you want to, but a full race one when it is only 10% chance is maybe not the most interesting server.

9. If u want to open a race server with 70% wetness, that would be nice!

10. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Crikey:eek: the race is tomorrow! I thought it was next week, I've done sooo little practice.... I'm gonna be well last:frown:

11. HA! Not a chance mate! That position is MINE!
  12. :roflol:
  13. don't worry guys....you can be both last.....you race in 2 different division!!!! :tongue: LOL
  14. Hi guys,

Cor van der Burg in division 2 will not participate tonight.
    He is in hospital for emergency hart problems. He is ok for now but bloodpressure is not stabile. But he is a strong guy so he will make it.

For your notice!

15. get well soon
  16. Sorry to hear about Cor. Hope all goes well.

In other news: The password for tonight is not out yet is it?

17. I noticed this also i hope the race isnt cancelled

Edit just ignore me password is up now :D
  18. Password and servers are up. Good luck all!!! :thumbup:
  19. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

moved in right thread

C U guys