1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 4 of 7 Progress (Mercedes GP)

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by James Chant, Feb 13, 2011.

1. What happened on the DNF and 17th Monaco ( my fave track ).

i restarted after issues after the patch and never at home long enough to sit down and chew the tracks up.....
  2. 17th was a last lap time penalty, got bumped over the chicane after the tunnel by alonso, and lost 1st despite crossing the line in front,

The DNF was my impatience of getting 3 laps into the very wet race several times, and losing it at the same point. I had much beer inside me that night, and I lost it, nearly an xbox out my front window!
  3. Alonso pffffffffffft

Im sure ive the 'Make Alonso a bigger ass'' Ai Mod installed. Lol i love trying to play after a few coldies....as for the xbox get rid there for chavs,,,,,,only joking.

Nice to see you have logged all your races, my wife says im a sad geek as i do the same and even have files in m y office of pictures of skins of cars ive made and correctly filed track information, layout, Set Ups, Previous lap times..................jeezus i am a geek.
  4. I'm doing the same, but I post my times and setups in the respective setup threads!
  5. I'd like to ask you about Catalunya. I did 1:21:565 in practice, beat Alonso over a second, but from the race start I'm lapping at 1:24-1:24:5. Alonso at the same time is lapping about 1:23:5 which about 0.5-1 second slower than his practice time and that's really annoying. Your race time is 1:22, so what is your configuration (assists and sims) what setup do you use in race and do you use any mods (True AI etc)?
    Thanks in advance!
  6. I also am on xbox - so NO MODS AT ALL
  7. Thanks!
    Appreciate it!

Actually when I turn off the tire sim I hit 1:19, but right now I'm thinking whether to do that or to try some mod that fixes the AI!