SEASON 18 RACE 7 - SILVERSTONE - RACE REPORTS

2 NICE races and lot of fun im happy.in race 1 long long pressure from @Anton Valle and in race 2 same story but with @francisco Valle was fun guys:thumbsup: after incident in lap1 I thought if I wanted to finish the race with one stop I just had to save tires but I was also the last in the row and I had to retrieve, so I tried to drive by saving the tires as much as possible,was useful.I'm usually very strict with myself but this time I'm happy when I gained the position I managed to bring it to the end for 2 races :)

congratulations Podium all us and thank's organizers

see you at Spa another beautiful place:thumbsup:

Very nice races in general :). I got pole position in Qualy with a really nice lap. It was such a great feeling to drive this car in such a fast racetrack like Silverstone.

Race 1 was not perfect at all because a little mistake at Becketts allowed @Peter Decker to get some slipstream and he overtook me at Stowe. Later in the race @Blauweke also overtook me and I had to settle for 3rd. Anyway very nice battles with Peter and Tom and close race as the podium finished in a 2 seconds interval :D. Congrats to Peter for the victory.

Race 2 had a bad beginning with multiple collisions but as soon as the race stabilized I could recover positions up to 2nd position. The aero push in the FR 3.5 is quite noticeable in fast corners and it was very hard to overtake in Silverstone. After the pitstop I fought with Tom for 2nd I was thinking I could hold him but with 3 laps to go I made a mistake while accelerating and spun :rolleyes:. I almost lost the podium to Peter but at the checkered flag I was in 3rd. Congrats to @Artyom Aslamazyan for the dominating race and victory.

See you all at Spa :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years