• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

SEASON 18 RACE 4 -SUZUKA- RACE REPORTS

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,294
    a nice track write just nice words:D

• Like Like x 2
  2. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +279
    Ugs, an other wasted race day on my end. First race was fine, until the drive through pooped up and I tried to figure out how to enable in in the pit menu... made me crash twice. Until I figured out that I probably just have to drive through.... :ninja:

Second race, Peter could have left me on P12, as by T1 that's where I was. From there on I actually thought that it was going good, but lag came and it started to flicker and jitter. Cars would sort of be flickering forth and back a bit, which made me hit Anton Valle I think, I was behind him and suddenly he spun so I think I actually ran into him. I also had strange jitters while racing and from there on I just couldn't concentrate any more, +had a stressful day at work...after I spun twice for no apparent reason I just lost motivation. :(
    Sorry if I hit you Anton. :(

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,294
    Race 1
    all is gone well tires, fuel, setup and fun.I had a good fight with David and Martin a bit of extreme defenses but it was a lot of fun.

Race 2
    mmmmh not so good strange things happened. At lap 7:O_o: my tires send signals never happened before,i must hold hard until pit at lap15. Second stint a bit better, but not is the last surprise i know the consumption for lap 2,8 lit/lap 30 lap 84lit i put 88lit I did not finish the race I missed 2 meters of track:( and in telemetry i see 2,7 2,8 like consumption, i don't know . in the end I enjoyed the same.

Congratulation to Podium and all us
    see you all at Cota:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 4
  4. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +279
    I have to add, that I just realized and also tested it, it was not lag I experienced, but rather the new build running so bad sometimes that I was dropping below way below 90fps and the Asynchronous Timewarp function from the Rift did not keep up. (Which means I probably dropped below 45fps even :confused:)
    At least they fixed the crashing bug I had yesterday already, lets just hope they get the performance back up.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +925
    Thanks for telling that :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

Ratings:
    +487
    Great races with some great battles and no boring lonely drving aroud :thumbsup:
    At Q there was lag and some screen flickering, but in the R`s it was OK.
    Grats podiums and all finishers :thumbsup:
    Thx to all organizers :thumbsup:
    Cyas
    Martin

• Like Like x 2