SEASON 18 RACE 4 -SUZUKA- RACE REPORTS

Ugs, an other wasted race day on my end. First race was fine, until the drive through pooped up and I tried to figure out how to enable in in the pit menu... made me crash twice. Until I figured out that I probably just have to drive through.... :ninja:

Second race, Peter could have left me on P12, as by T1 that's where I was. From there on I actually thought that it was going good, but lag came and it started to flicker and jitter. Cars would sort of be flickering forth and back a bit, which made me hit Anton Valle I think, I was behind him and suddenly he spun so I think I actually ran into him. I also had strange jitters while racing and from there on I just couldn't concentrate any more, +had a stressful day at work...after I spun twice for no apparent reason I just lost motivation. :(
Sorry if I hit you Anton. :(

Last edited:
Race 1
all is gone well tires, fuel, setup and fun.I had a good fight with David and Martin a bit of extreme defenses but it was a lot of fun.

Race 2
mmmmh not so good strange things happened. At lap 7:O_o: my tires send signals never happened before,i must hold hard until pit at lap15. Second stint a bit better, but not is the last surprise i know the consumption for lap 2,8 lit/lap 30 lap 84lit i put 88lit I did not finish the race I missed 2 meters of track:( and in telemetry i see 2,7 2,8 like consumption, i don't know . in the end I enjoyed the same.

Congratulation to Podium and all us
see you all at Cota:thumbsup:

I have to add, that I just realized and also tested it, it was not lag I experienced, but rather the new build running so bad sometimes that I was dropping below way below 90fps and the Asynchronous Timewarp function from the Rift did not keep up. (Which means I probably dropped below 45fps even :confused:)
At least they fixed the crashing bug I had yesterday already, lets just hope they get the performance back up.

I have to add, that I just realized and also tested it, it was not lag I experienced, but rather the new build running so bad sometimes that I was dropping below way below 90fps and the Asynchronous Timewarp function from the Rift did not keep up. (Which means I probably dropped below 45fps even :confused:)
At least they fixed the crashing bug I had yesterday already, lets just hope they get the performance back up.

Thanks for telling that :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years