SEASON 17 RACE 8 - A1-Ring - INCIDENTS REPORT-

race 1 no incident to report
race 2 lap3 in last turn i tried put in my car (on the curb in practice:) ) I had a light contact and not is a Hedlund fault with my FL tire and Hedlund RR tire, normally nothing happens, but this time i was on curb touched the bottom I spin,just behind me Martin that cannot avoid me, result collision, both wide and on grass and both recovered the track.
Sorry Martin sure not in my intentions:(

Just some small touches without any serious consequences in both races. The only contacts worth mentioning is in Race 2. First, the one Valerio mentions in his report: David overtook me in the final corner and when I turned in also Valerio had his nose on the inside and I barely noticed we had contact but I saw in my mirrors that he spun. The second one was when I crashed into both David and Tom after they had spun in T2, I don't think it was too serious and I helped them both to face the right direction again, but that's might have been where I picked up some damage that costed me a couple of extra seconds in the pits. But overall I'm happy I was not involved in any serious crashes as my main focus was to have fun without ruining the race for the championship contenders :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back