1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

SEASON 17 RACE 6 - SOCHI - INCIDENTS REPORT-

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, May 3, 2017.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,226
    there is some wall here and there and some misleading curb:D

• Like Like x 3
  2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,226
    no incidents to report but avoid a lot of flying cars around the track:D

• Like Like x 3
  3. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +234
    Race 1
    Lap 1 - T15 I Braked late, locked up, lost the rear and touched the bump on the inside with the front, caused me to hit Valerio. I gave him the position back but left little space from him on the inside and we had some wheel banging. sorry for both incidents. :whistling:

Race 2

Lap 1 T13 Martin overtook me on the straight and tucked in in front of me, I thought I was breaking enough but I wasn't. I gave him a gentle bump from the back which made him spin out. Sorry (David revenged you a two corners later thought :whistling:)

• Like Like x 3
  4. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,028
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Nicolas Rouge

Nicolas Rouge

Ratings:
    +1,328
    Sorry April, I ruined our races, I was so furious of my spin at the moment that I forgot to wait for a better moment to recover. :(

• Like Like x 3
  6. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,028
    It's alright, but like I said, GR would help next time. :p

• Like Like x 3
  7. MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

Ratings:
    +448
    In R1 I had a wheelbang with Artyom.
    Hope my maneuver was not too hard :whistling:

In R2, I think in L4, right behind Vlad and beside David, on the start-finish straight, I crashed in Vlad when he braked for T1.
    Also David was affected.
    Sry :(

• Like Like x 3
  8. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +234
    What do you mean with gr?

• Like Like x 2
  9. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Gentleman's rule. That rule that says "if you accidentally punt someone off, give them back the position so you can't take any advantage from it". :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +234
    I thought you were talking about this rule, just didn't think of the wording Gentleman's rule. :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Nicolas Rouge

Nicolas Rouge

Ratings:
    +1,328
    Race 1
    An small incident in first chicane when I tried to squeeze in the inside. I went through but couldn't avoid a spinning car.

Race 2
    - incident in first chicane (again :mad:) with @Blauweke that braked a little too early for me, just after the 200m marker. I expected to begin braking at about 170m with a 10-15m safety margin so I was surprised by his braking, espcially since he has at least 3 car length margin in front of him. That put my car sliding, collecting his but hopefully no one else was impacted. I collected a terrible flatspot and had to pit at the end of the lap.

- incident in the slow section at the end of lap 1 : ouch @Artyom Aslamazyan what happened?

- incident with April : I was so exhausted and angry when I spun (bye bye podium) that I lost my control. I almost rage quitted. Sorry again April :(

• Like Like x 4
  12. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,226
    I think it is also because i brake early:rolleyes: but i look on my left and i thought too many cars for one turn so i preferred brake before for avoid an incident and I didnt look behind me, anyway not a big shove:) and then sometimes a boost is needed I earned at least a tenth:D

• Like Like x 3
  13. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,764
    sorry for not posting earlier and ive not had a chance to check the replay but i know i was involved in a few incidents, none were intentional and all stemmed from a lack of practise on my part, im sorry to anyone that was affected by my rubbish driving and ill make sure it doesnt happen again :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3