• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

SEASON 17 RACE 6 - SOCHI - INCIDENTS REPORT-

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, May 3, 2017.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,278
    there is some wall here and there and some misleading curb:D

• Like Like x 3
  2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,278
    no incidents to report but avoid a lot of flying cars around the track:D

• Like Like x 3
  3. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +266
    Race 1
    Lap 1 - T15 I Braked late, locked up, lost the rear and touched the bump on the inside with the front, caused me to hit Valerio. I gave him the position back but left little space from him on the inside and we had some wheel banging. sorry for both incidents. :whistling:

Race 2

Lap 1 T13 Martin overtook me on the straight and tucked in in front of me, I thought I was breaking enough but I wasn't. I gave him a gentle bump from the back which made him spin out. Sorry (David revenged you a two corners later thought :whistling:)

• Like Like x 3
  4. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,073
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Nicolas Rouge

Nicolas Rouge

Ratings:
    +1,354
    Sorry April, I ruined our races, I was so furious of my spin at the moment that I forgot to wait for a better moment to recover. :(

• Like Like x 3
  6. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,073
    It's alright, but like I said, GR would help next time. :p

• Like Like x 3
  7. MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

Ratings:
    +475
    In R1 I had a wheelbang with Artyom.
    Hope my maneuver was not too hard :whistling:

In R2, I think in L4, right behind Vlad and beside David, on the start-finish straight, I crashed in Vlad when he braked for T1.
    Also David was affected.
    Sry :(

• Like Like x 3
  8. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +266
    What do you mean with gr?

• Like Like x 2
  9. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,073
    Gentleman's rule. That rule that says "if you accidentally punt someone off, give them back the position so you can't take any advantage from it". :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +266
    I thought you were talking about this rule, just didn't think of the wording Gentleman's rule. :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Nicolas Rouge

Nicolas Rouge

Ratings:
    +1,354
    Race 1
    An small incident in first chicane when I tried to squeeze in the inside. I went through but couldn't avoid a spinning car.

Race 2
    - incident in first chicane (again :mad:) with @Blauweke that braked a little too early for me, just after the 200m marker. I expected to begin braking at about 170m with a 10-15m safety margin so I was surprised by his braking, espcially since he has at least 3 car length margin in front of him. That put my car sliding, collecting his but hopefully no one else was impacted. I collected a terrible flatspot and had to pit at the end of the lap.

- incident in the slow section at the end of lap 1 : ouch @Artyom Aslamazyan what happened?

- incident with April : I was so exhausted and angry when I spun (bye bye podium) that I lost my control. I almost rage quitted. Sorry again April :(

• Like Like x 4
  12. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,278
    I think it is also because i brake early:rolleyes: but i look on my left and i thought too many cars for one turn so i preferred brake before for avoid an incident and I didnt look behind me, anyway not a big shove:) and then sometimes a boost is needed I earned at least a tenth:D

• Like Like x 3
  13. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,827
    sorry for not posting earlier and ive not had a chance to check the replay but i know i was involved in a few incidents, none were intentional and all stemmed from a lack of practise on my part, im sorry to anyone that was affected by my rubbish driving and ill make sure it doesnt happen again :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3