SEASON 17 RACE 2 - MAGNY COURS - INCIDENTS REPORT-

Race 1
Lap 3 Turn 3 - I rejoned the track and noticed that I had no rear wing and forgot to pay proper attention to oncoming traffic, had no control over the car and Valerio crashed into me. Very sorry for that!
sorry

Race 2
Turn 1 I turned in slightly later because Sean was very close, this lead to Martin hitting me from the right.
Lap 3 T14 - I ran into Valerios back
Lap 8 T15 - Lost the back slightly and was slow in the corner and Nicolas had no time to react to my slowing down suddenly and we had contact.
Lap 18 T9 - Sean tried to make a sneak attack on me while I was chasing down Valerio and had to go wide to avoide a colision. Sean was on new tyres and had much more grip in T9 and tried to overtake me on the inside, I was not expecting him to show up next to me suddenly and we had contact. He gave the position back :)

Last edited:
In R2, I got several game freezes which I know collected April at least. Possibly it affected others too. After the 5th freeze and collecting of April, it just felt dangerous for all others to stay on track so I quit.

If anyone has tips of what may have caused the cpu spiked that rf2 process showed in my process explorer during the race, please tell.

I recall one fairly sizeable game freeze on the final lap of R1, although I seem to have been quite lucky with only one. These issues seem to arise at VEC fairly frequently, one suggestion from Marcel Offermans was to change a line in your controller.json:

"Use thread":false,
"Use thread#":"Use a separate thread to issue FFB commands which may block with some drivers"

If you change "Use thread":false to "Use thread":true it might alleviate these CPU spiking issues. I am personally unsure as to its effectiveness, but it's worth a shot! :D

R2 I bumped Sean into T14 after miscalculating the speed difference. Knocked him into a half spin but waited for him to recover and we both carried on. I observed many more incidents but was fortunate enough to avoid all the carnage.

incidents - lots

whos fault - mine

punishment - slapped senseless

sorry for the incidents guys :(, especially vlad who i managed to take out with a laser guided strike that the even u.s military wouldve been proud of :(. really made a mess of things last night, had the pace in me to get the results i wanted but didnt have the consistancy to match it, but again thats what happens when i let the practise routine slip.

p.s the server ran fine for me guys, not a single glitch, didny notice any lag either so dont think i can help much here.

Last edited:
Race 1 : was caught in lap 1 carnage, I don't know if I could have done better (probably yes with a 3-screens display), but that's a racing incident for me. And please @Blauweke don't do that again, you're putting other people race in danger.

Race 2 :
Lap 3 : hit @Blauweke that was standing still on the racing line after a spin at turn 14. I saw him too late to brake, and I would have spin if I did. Sorry I should have minded the yellow flags. Once again that would probably have been better with a larger display.
Lap 8 : hit @jego after turn 15 and we both spun. Sorry
Lap 10 : almost hit Franciso in the big sandbox before the main straight. I had a terrible flatspot on the moment and lost the feeling of the car in this turn. Sorry.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%