SEASON 16 RACE 3 - GERMAN GP - INCIDENTS REPORT

1rst Race: No biggies that I recall.

2nd Race:
lap?: rubbed with some one beside that I couldn't see I think?
lap 4: Drifted into Valerio Vanessa who was the outside at 2nd corner. Gave him the place back on lap 5.
lap 5: Nudged Anton Valle from behind when he had one of those checkup spins in corner two. Both carried on

My replay screwed up after that.
lap?: Had an off out of corner one.Broken wing, that I fixed. I was refueled?
lap?: had a minor touch with Artyom, I think, both carried on.
lap?: pitted for tires again as left front was down to one red bar and I didn't want to chance a blowout. I was refueled again?
Apologies to all I may have touched, not intentional. I tried to stay out of faster car's way.

Stephen

Last edited:
R1 L2 I bumped into back of Rikard, cost me a lot but not Rikard.
R2 L4 I had a coming together with David, knocked him off :( With the medium DF in the slow S3 I had to exit corners good and make good entry to the next corner and that was typically enough to hold off many high DF cars in S3 most of the time. But sadly I did not make good entry into that corner where we collide, I had to coast in a bit and was too slow, speed difference on entry catch us both out, sorry about that David.

Nothing else to report that I remember.

Race 1:
I was hit by Tom in the hairpin, but I think that can be considered a racing incident. He did apologise on Race Reports thread. Still, some early breaking in lap 1 would not hurt. :D
Lap 4, turn 1. Anton Valle lost it, and I hit him, costing both our races. I would say at least 50-50, but maybe more on my side, because I was the one in the position to avoid contact, as he was full on breaks and sideways. I explained why I did what I did in the Race Reports thread.

Race 2:
No important contact to report.

@Steve Combey @David Turnbull I'm glad you guys are happy about this incident, but I think it's a good idea to remind everyone that there's a huge difference between the HDF and MDF aero kits. They each have their own strengths, and drivers will naturally try to use those strengths to get ahead, that's just racing. Understanding the differences and what they mean for moves people will try goes a long way. Helps avoid accidents, and helps us each ultimately get ahead. :D

Also, with Spa and Monza still coming up, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the MDF kit. I know I'm planning on looking into it for both those races.

Anyway, no real incidents to report for me. :)

R1: i tried to stay out of trouble in t1 and t2. At the hairpin I did a contact with Cosimo Streppone which, when accelerating to exit the hairpin, had to slow down because someone spun in front of us. It was a chaotic situation because we were 4/5cars in the space for 2/3 :). I hitted him in the back and that put us in a slight spin that throw us outside of the racing surface.
I apologize to Cosimo but it was really difficult to avoid as we were too close to each other.

R2: nothing to mention other then a great race with a fight for podium ruined by my mistakes :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back