SEASON 16 RACE 2 -HUNGARAY- RACE REPORT-

Got thrown out from the server while standing on the grid for first practice start. Never managed to get back in. :cry: Same thing happened between practice and quali but then I could log on again. Made several attempts, restarted computer etc. No luck, just the message "Server connection failed".:(
A huge anti-climax after all practice laps :mad:

Tried to log on to one of the rF2 club race servers. Worked fine
I'll make a fresh re-install of the latest build. See if that helps.

Anybody had similar problems or got a clue? :confused:

Last edited:
Got thrown out from the server while standing on the grid for first practice start. Never managed to get back in. :cry: Same thing happened between practice and quali but then I could log on again. Made several attempts, restarted computer etc. No luck, just the message "Server connection failed".:(
A huge anti-climax after all practice laps :mad:

Tried to log on to one of the rF2 club race servers. Worked fine
I'll make a fresh re-install of the latest build. See if that helps.

Anybody had similar problems or got a clue? :confused:

OH Sten, I didn't see that you'd left or we'd have skipped back the session to pick you up like we did with Nicolas, I'm soo sorry about that :)

That podium finish still alludes me!!
Had a good race, first with Tim, then with David trying too keep a 1 sec gap without making too many mistakes.
Then lap 44, 4 mins left, last bend, lost rear wing and suspension from hitting a spun car on the apex......:cry:. Oh well 'til next time!!:thumbsup:

Felt gutted for you Mark :( when I made a small mistake behind you and dropped back that was me done, my aim was to stay in front of Tim because I had no chance with you guys in front, when I came around the last turn and saw a wing laying and then a blue car I knew it wouldnt be good, sorry for your bad luck.

My race was good until I made countless mistakes then it was good again, wierd race where I had the same pace as the leaders but couldnt make any passed, made countless mistakes, and still managed to get 3rd.

Big grats Martin for the win, well deserved, grats Artyom for 2nd place and grats all finishers.

cya all at the next race :)

@Stenne , do you use Steam or facebook or something? Having some way to contact each other outside the race server can be good when these kinds of things happen. :)

Well, that would be good and I have both Steam and Facebook (don't use it a lot though) But I wonder if anyone is having their eye on those sites one minute before race start.
Team Speak would perhaps be a better option. :)

Q 14th
R 6th thank's to Mark gift:)

First laps really fun a big fun-fight with Phil until him spun and then with Nicolas but suddenly I lost from my mirrors few laps before first pit in lap 19.Second part of race a bit alone only a met with Connor so i tried for build some nice time until 2nd pit from here managed for finish the race.

Congratulations Martin Artyom David and all us:thumbsup:

Yahoo ... first win and second pole in my PrestoGP career :D:D:D

Qualifying was so close.
My first sint was not good, the second even better :)
In the very last lap I was able to go a bit better,
but the qualifying time was over in the last turn ...
... thought the setting are we can finish the started lap.
Doesn`t matter - pole :D

Race was really hard but great :thumbsup:
The first laps Peter D. and then Artyom A. were relentless hunting me :thumbsup:
Artyom was then the hole race <1s behind me, the most time <0.5s :thumbsup:
One eye was always wide open looking on a mirror :thumbsup:

Grats to Artyom and David :thumbsup:

Cyas
Martin F.

started 6th and got an ok start lost a place and settled behind breslin.fairly close racing for the next 7 laps.then at the start of lap 8 turn 2 I got past breslin.now infront of me was mclver and a back marker infront of him.aproaching turn 4 tim got past riaz and then I went around outside of riaz but we touched and we both lost a lot of time.from that point on the car was hard to drive and my laptimes were down but I kept going until I crashed on lap 14 and had to retire
well done top 3 cya on track soon

A somewhat late report but it was an eventful race indeed, so some time for contemplation was needed ;) (And sorry for absence of report on the season opener in Austria. I had planned to skip that race due to lack of practice and a severe cold but I guess the relaxed start from the back without a Q-time made that 3rd place possible with a huge caterpillar bucket of luck!)

So back in at Hungaroring, I qualified 3rd and was more than happy with that!

Then, the bonanza commenced...

I hadn't run much race-fuel-practice so was unsure of the tyre deg and planned for a "whatever-stopper". I guess all went according to plan.

Huge well-deserved grats to Martin! Grats to finishers and all who are able to join on Wednesday!

Race was really hard but great :thumbsup:
The first laps Peter D. and then Artyom A. were relentless hunting me :thumbsup:
Artyom was then the hole race <1s behind me, the most time <0.5s :thumbsup:
One eye was always wide open looking on a mirror :thumbsup:

Yeah, that was a great race by Martin. I did my best, but could not overtake! Totally exhausted on finish and happy with big battle :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.5%