SEASON 16 RACE 1 - A1 Ring- RACE REPORTS-

First season race begins immediately easy:rolleyes: at the last moment I jump on servers, lost connection just before quali:mad: start from last place and finished race at 8th at the end I can be happy.
About the race not many things to say some fight with Bob Laube then attempt for catch someone front me but always too far and in penultimate lap spin in T3/T4 :(.
:)consideration: race 1 a bit of new people really not bad race well done all

Congratulations to David Matt Peter and all us :thumbsup:

Qualifying - 1st :)

Good battle with Matt for pole, ended up very close, happy to pip him to the first pole of a new season :)

Race - 1st :)

Started very well, probably better than I've ever started with these car's, Artyom was very close for a few laps until he unfortunatly made a mistake, this put me well in the lead and from there I was able just to control my pace and the gap. Tyre wear wasn't huge here so the main strategy option was stay out or 1 stop, I tried some "Hammertime" to get the gap up a bit so that I could pit and still fight with 0 stoppers, turned out this was what everyone else did anyway and after the pit's the gap increased to around 22 second's, sometime's thats a bit of a curse when your mind has time to wander and thats exactly how it turned out as I made a big error in the last turn and spun facing the wall, through this I lost 12 seconds and the next lap or two my confidence took a dive I also had flatspots for the rest of the race, I managed to hang in there even though it couldve been alot more comfortable in the end.

Grats Matt and Peter for the other podium place, grats all finishers, thanks Peter for the server and thanks Ron for the broadcast :)

See you all at Hungary in 2 weeks.

Q: Didn`t reached my PB and crashed heavy in second stint in last corner, so "just" P4 :whistling:

R: Started good, went to almost perfect and then disaster :O_o:

Only lost 1 position on start to Martin O., who had a perfect start :thumbsup:
Then I pushed till P3.
Till lap 46 I had a great battle for P2 with Matt S.,
countless laps we had the same speed :thumbsup:
Also my undercut try was not successful :thumbsup:
Finally I hard-earned P2, to lost it a few laps later with a fault of mine in T1.
During this long fight we often overtook some slower guys,
there I was often hold up from guys they didn`t look in their mirrows :cautious:
In lap 46 I lost control in last turn when I was gather momentum for overtaking Valerio V. on start-finish straight, ... P8 :(
Some laps later my car rised up in the air between last an the forelast corner on the curbs ...
I landed behind the barrier of the track :confused:
Then I lost a wheel when I tried to come back on track :poop:

So mixed feeling for this race ;)
P2 was possible :geek:

Grats to podium :thumbsup:

Thx to PrestoGP team :thumbsup:
Thx to Avid Sports / Ron Squire for the entertaining broadcast :thumbsup:

Cyas
Martin F.

I saw in replay your lap46 incident just after our race Martin F. because I thought was my fault, mine intentions was let pass you on start-finish straight , as I did with other.
This incident seems to be made from two pixel out of place inside the kurb, you have taken off like an airplane.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back