SEASON 15 RACE 9 -SPA-INCIDENTS REPORT

Racing incident ? Come on !!

The guy already drove half his car on the grass even on the downhill to Eau Rouge, pulled his car completely off the track (over the white line and full on the kerb) just before Eau Rouge, and violently turn his machine on April who is on the racing line ?

And it's a racing incident ?

You've lost the common sense, Maldonado's dirtiest moves are nothing compared to this one...

And just like it wasn't enough he didn't even let April to get back to her position...bullshit !

Anyway, like I've said many months before, that Spa version is just ****, Eau Rouge is so bumpy...
Don't stick with it for the future guys, it's not serious.
Nicolas, i think you need to watch more closer. Like David Cook said, Nic left a complete full car of space on his right, April used more than that. But i think without lifting up more than that, it was impossible for both to do more than they tried. I was in Nic's car when the incident happen and at first i thought it ws April's fault. After reviewing i called it racing accident and i maintain my point. If you keep thinking that its 100% Nic's fault, we just don't see things the same way..... And i agree David that you should let Nic explain his point before accusing him so bad...

The other was with @Nicolas Rouge. I don't feel like I did anything wrong, and I've not heard anything from him which I guess means he doesn't either. :p So, outside opinions please? :)
Sorry for late report, we indeed collided in eau rouge. I admit I was too aggresive, and I probably should have let April have the place. I can take the blame, no problem about that. For my defense, I can say that :
  • April was exiting the pits, I was coming from behind a little faster, and my tires were at optimal heat and health, having stopped 1-2 laps earlier
  • I aimed for the leftmost possible passage at the top of eau rouge, and thought I let April enough place
  • April was in my blindspot, and I supposed I had passed her
  • April was faster, I pitted 2 laps earlier in order to pass her, and I wanted this to succeed
  • I wanted some close racing;)
  • I thought it was my turn since it has my name :p
This move was a mess because :
  • I didn't pass April, so I couldn't claim the turn like that
  • I moved too much on the left side, and was off the track at the bottom of eau rouge, and yes that's cutting:(
  • I'm not Kimi making the pass on Schumi
Anyway it was a good race, I hope April was not too much affected by this incident. I had terrible flatspot for the rest of the race, and with a Fanatec wheel that hurts a lot!

@Nicolas Rouge I can't fault you for wanting close racing... That was the whole reason I stayed alongside you there in the first place. :D

Though at this point, I can't remember why I didn't run closer to the right apex at the time. I may have had stability issues on that particular curb, as I tend to run delicate setups like that... But I honestly can't remember. :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 401 40.1%