• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

SEASON 15 RACE 7 - BARCELONA - RACE REPORTS-

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, May 17, 2017.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,274
    a nice track will be fun;)

2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,274
    Q not often but i did my pb really happy
    Race 1 fun race no mistake a bit of low tires in last laps but great chase and fun with Nicolas and Johannes
    really happy for this mine race and also this not often happen:D

Race 2 another story all very good until lap 3 Martin Vindis spin on curbs at Banc Sabadell ,was in fight with Artyom it seems to me,him across the track and I had to decide which side right or left , i decided left side and...Is your final answer?...:D sorry wrong decision:O_o: I hit him in the middle lost car and i have to waited until all cars back me pass through so all my enthusiasm go a bit away im in last place, not strange :D but not in this race:), so tried to recover a bit of positions but lost car and smash the wall lost front wing tried to recover at pit but lost car again damage suspension:( and when I arrived in pit turn off the engine and I went to take a cup of tea, is better:D

Congratulations to Winners and all us :thumbsup:

see you at the next;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1