SEASON 15 RACE 6 -IMOLA- RACE REPORTS

Thanks for the race guys. Quali went better than expected. Based on the practice I did last night I thought I would be about 4 seconds off pole when I saw David's hotlap video. But I improved a bit today and the RR made it easier so it was only one second off pole which I was happy with. But then the race was very bad. No pace and struggling not to crash all the time. Eventually I did and it made a pit stop necessary and then I crashed some more and rage quit. Hopefully I can make some more rounds in the coming weeks and practice more. Till then

few peoples and alone race only first laps a lot of fun with Phil and then Km/Mil of Sahara :D.
Two cut on kurbs at Variante Alta T11 T12 no gain only lost time brake brake braake... too late...have to cut:rolleyes:.
In the first half I ran with a good pace many laps around the tenth improved my time along race and Im happy for this. Only goal was finish the race with no mistake and consistence I did it,was an solitary race at last.
Tires: FL 36% FR 33% Rear 49% strange for me Im a eater tires but this track is really gently on tires.

Congratulations Dino Artyom Sean and All us:thumbsup:

qualifying - 2nd :cautious:

disappointed as i ruined a couple of great laps.

race - dnf :(

1st lap - terrible
2nd lap - worse
3rd lap - even worse
4th lap - i shouldve played some trivial persuit instead

rubbish race from me, mistake after mistake, damaged car for 3/4 of the race until i eventually rage quit, not proud but sometimes its better to escape than get to the point you want to smash your equipment up into really small pieces and then urinate on it :roflmao:

wasnt quite that bad but frustration got the better of me.

grats podium :)

p.s PEOPLE, TURN UP!!

Q: A nice last lap again, with rubber making the track really fast. I was still trailing a bit before the last 2 turns, but by braking very late and somehow getting the penultimate turn I could catch the missing time in the last sector. Very close in the end :)

R: The pole made it possible to have a start-finish win here, but I had to stay in full concentration-mode the entire time, as Artyom was always close enough to capitalize on any mistake. My only small compromise was to safe the higher loaded tire a bit (right-front) during the entire race, that helped me to be able to get a safe gap in the final part of the race.

It's always exciting to manage a race like this, regardless of the size of the grid.

But please guys, don't turn this into a typical RD league of the past by signing up and then suddenly not showing up anymore without a comment. It was always a Presto GP strength that it was very different here.
It cannot be that hard to inform about absence or asking for help if there are problems :(
Don't give David even more reasons to urinate into his equipment :roflmao:

All ended well with a pretty good race but lol couldn't believe my luck this season without being able to make so much races, then when I did we had to postpone to this week and then during practise paddle went on way out and exit for start of q lol it broke off completely :mad:
I thought this just isn't meant to be but used a button on wheel instead and it was manageable lol.

Q: I think was 5th or something ok lap considering the panic

R:3rd :confused:

Ok start but kind of got breaking wrong into t1 and hit Artyom in rear and pushed into David sos guys that was all my fault, I even think made it harder for mooscht who tried to go tight and hit kerb t3 I think sos for being so slow there to.

After that managed to settle ok and though never really going to be able to challenge Artyom and Dino, I was still able to hold 3rd with just 1 or 2 errors off track.

Grats Dino and Artyom and everyone who finished and welcome and well done to David Cook for 1st race nice pace unfortunate consistency but will come with more practise with these cars, the can be tricky at times when on edge.

nice pace unfortunate consistency but will come with more practise with these cars, the can be tricky at times when on edge.

Yeah no kidding. Thats exactly what I was thinking during the race. Every time I crashed it was as soon as I started to push a little bit. I'm pretty sure I will be there for Interlagos and will try to sort that out beforehand.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back