1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

SEASON 15 RACE 6 -IMOLA-INCIDENTS REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

mmmm I feel something in Acque Minerali T9 T10:D

• Like Like x 2
  2. At start I had spinning wheels.
    When I switched into the 2nd gear I lost totaly the control,
    then I touched Artyom`s rear wheel.
    Sorry Artyom :)

Rigtht after this I also gave April a smal love tab.
    Sorry April :)

Shortly before the end, Dino closed up right behind me.
    I only saw him in the mirrows.
    After a mistake of me, I let Dino pass,
    thought nobody else was there.
    But when I rejoined right behind Dino was Sean,
    so I throw him off course with a smal touch.
    Sorry Sean :)

Martin F.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report:)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

no incidents

• Like Like x 4
  5. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Incident with Artyom at turn 1, I hear that Sean knocked Artyom into me which put me off track, we should definatly ban Sean thats all I'm sayin to this :mad:

:laugh:

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ye sos for the push to pass Artyom :laugh: and David I'll agree on a suspended sentence on the ban :whistling:

• Haha Haha x 3
  7. Tim McIver

Tim McIver
    PrestoGP Veteran Premium Member

No incidents to report.

• Like Like x 1
  8. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

just remembered Tim, we had another wierd episode during the race? you were in front by about 200m, then suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind me :confused: thats really unsettling when it happens, especially as I'd set teleport to only work within 100m :whistling:

:D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tim McIver

Tim McIver
    PrestoGP Veteran Premium Member

Sadly it seems to happen to me about once every race (exactly once every race the last 3 races). It is definitely CPU related as I have monitored afterburner CPU usage and whenever there is a teleport it corresponds to a spike in CPU usage. That being said, I have an i7-4790k running at 4.00GHz underwater, it really should be able to cope. I've also made sure the RF2 affinity is set to maximum. I would love some help on this, other people seem to be aware of the issue.

• Like Like x 2
  10. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ive the same cpu and watercooled Tim so seems theres something else going on here, I dont get teleports with it, havent had any problems at all, I've left it at stock clocks and no hiccups so far.

11. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

I think there's a cpu scaling setting in or something I remember reading to change in plr file, but think it was only for slow cpus if struggling.
    Flush previous frame 1/0 , I take it you are using rf2 64bit Tim ?
    all drivers upto date etc like chipset ?
    Getting good fps ? Try with lowered graphics settings ? Maybe maxing out vram ? and also setting for gcard Power management mode - Prefer maximum performance (theres also a setting in windows power options for high performance instead of balanced, think this helps with cpu and thermal throttling) Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options
    Maximum prerendered frames - 1 for NVidia.
    Those settings and the lego batman sli profile thing only settings I force through nvdia control panel thanks to Spineli guy.

It might be something to do with overclock etc have you tried back at defaults ? ht on/off etc. I still have a 4790k in new bucket list pc that I've been building since black Friday last year lol :redface: just a couple more bends on pipes and should be done if I had a problem with other pc im sure id have finished. I'm still using old i7920 and its still doing the job.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015