• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEASON 15 RACE 2 -SINGAPORE- INCIDENT REPORTS

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

I think that us after the race we should repaint the walls:D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report

3. no incidents to report

• Like Like x 2
  4. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report........

oh wait

13 incidents to report, will get to it later :D

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

No incidents to report. In fact it looked like a nice clean start. Haven't seen one of those for ages.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium

Peter clipped me slightly on lap 2 somewhere and he did let me through again,
    no incidents otherwise

• Like Like x 2
  7. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Proper incident report

Incident with Artyom, around 3 times we bumped in the first lap, all harmless enough and I think just by both wanting P3 a bit much :)

Incident 1 with Peter, you can see by Peters video in the race report thread that he had already spun and faced the wall, I came around and did near enough the same thing but hit Peters car, quit obviously Peters fault and on purpose I may add :p

Incident 2 with Peter, again in his video you can see he clearly attempts to spin in front of me putting me off in the process, I was a bit annoyed with this as I thought we were buddies :( but then I looked in the mirror and saw him like Piquet Jnr and thought all will be fine after the investigation. :inlove:

Incident with David, like the Peter incident I came around the turn and David was there side on to me, I drove into the side of him and we had a hug for a moment when his car stuck to mine like some fan on Katie Perry, it was enjoyable for a moment until he became like a leech and I had to break free :D

Might have been another 1 or 2 wheel bangs but on the whole it was all fairly silly stuff that couldn't be avoided from anyones side such is the nature of Singapore.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1