1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEASON 15 RACE 2 -SINGAPORE- INCIDENT REPORTS

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

I think that us after the race we should repaint the walls:D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report

3. no incidents to report

• Like Like x 2
  4. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report........

oh wait

13 incidents to report, will get to it later :D

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

No incidents to report. In fact it looked like a nice clean start. Haven't seen one of those for ages.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Peter clipped me slightly on lap 2 somewhere and he did let me through again,
    no incidents otherwise

• Like Like x 2
  7. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Proper incident report

Incident with Artyom, around 3 times we bumped in the first lap, all harmless enough and I think just by both wanting P3 a bit much :)

Incident 1 with Peter, you can see by Peters video in the race report thread that he had already spun and faced the wall, I came around and did near enough the same thing but hit Peters car, quit obviously Peters fault and on purpose I may add :p

Incident 2 with Peter, again in his video you can see he clearly attempts to spin in front of me putting me off in the process, I was a bit annoyed with this as I thought we were buddies :( but then I looked in the mirror and saw him like Piquet Jnr and thought all will be fine after the investigation. :inlove:

Incident with David, like the Peter incident I came around the turn and David was there side on to me, I drove into the side of him and we had a hug for a moment when his car stuck to mine like some fan on Katie Perry, it was enjoyable for a moment until he became like a leech and I had to break free :D

Might have been another 1 or 2 wheel bangs but on the whole it was all fairly silly stuff that couldn't be avoided from anyones side such is the nature of Singapore.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1