SEASON 14 RACE 9 - HOCKENHEIM - INCIDENTS REPORT

Hit April on L3 lost FFB and trying to get it back i braked to late sorry for that my bad.
Spun in the wall on lap 4 race over.
Wasn't too bad, the resulting spin left me with some fierce flatspots, meaning I had to stop immediately. But there was no other damage so the stop was quick, and I just had to stretch my other two stints out a little longer. I was already on an FL limited 2 stop race, so this wasn't too big an issue. Probably didn't cost me a position in the end. :)

Hit April on L3 lost FFB and trying to get it back i braked to late sorry for that my bad.
Spun in the wall on lap 4 race over.
Oh, also, in the control settings you can set a button to 'reset FFB'. It's not too often that you need it, but you should be able to tell just from trying to steer on the grid whether you have FFB or not, and reset it if you don't. :)

Oh, also, in the control settings you can set a button to 'reset FFB'. It's not too often that you need it, but you should be able to tell just from trying to steer on the grid whether you have FFB or not, and reset it if you don't. :)

Have it on Alt+F was a bit hard to find , Didn´t try Before start. Reset in pit repair damage but slided on the grass on L4 into the wall my mistake.

Got a little tap from Nic Rouge lap 1.

Second last lap I had a freeze. First time its ever happened in RF2 for me. It was exactly 60 seconds in length, which seems like a strange coincidence? When I reappeared on track Nic Delamare hit me (though it was instantaneous, he may not even have realised). Was frustrating but I only lost one spot and continued to the finish. I would like to know how I couldn't prevent it happening again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back