SEASON 14 RACE 2 -CHINA- INCIDENT REPORT

Across the entire span of the race they were many instances of lappings going through akwardly in slow-tight turns right after or before a straight, instead of doing it on the straights (there were about 5 of them on this track, it wasn't exactly Monaco ;) ) where it would have gone through easier for all.
An incident late in the race which I can't avoid was kind of a consequence of all that.

Also I saw some speeding in the pitlane from soneone during qualifying; just wanted to mention it here so that it doesn't happen again.

Also I saw some speeding in the pitlane from soneone during qualifying; just wanted to mention it here so that it doesn't happen again.

My entry to pits were too fast, I hit the limiter button on the run down the hill towards the lights, i was thinking race07 style limiter where it slows you rapid, it didnt and looks like i carried quite a bit of speed into the pits after the lights, sorry all wont happen again :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Incident 1:
Like said before 1 crazy big incident, shown in the video below. I take full blame for it, Mark Breslin was in front and i never had my nose before his so its my responsibility to avoid any contact.

BIG BIG apologize to Mark (fortunatly he didn't lost so much time)
BIG BIG apologize to Nicolas Rouge (His car went on top when we touch wheels, he lost a lot of time and surely got car damage too)
BIG BIG apologize to Jason Skyring (he lost a good amount of time being caught behind the big wreck)

I am so sorry all for that incident. 1 small touch led to an amazing big incident. I'm ashamed :(

Incident 2:
Phil Shilitoe rammed me like he didn'T had brakes on T4, lost like 5-6 sec.

Miss behavior:
Artyum was behind looking to lap me. Got fooled by the "object in Mirror are closer than they appear". On start/finish straight I should let him pass but i thought he was much further behind so i planned to do in after T2.... mistake... he was right in my gearbox in T1 so I took T2 very wide on purpose hoping he'd look for the Inside, fortunatly it happened but we almost touch. Sorry Artyum, i will take much more care next time.

Near miss:
After Dino hit April, i was entering S3 without any cars on sight, when suddenly saw Dino re-entering track right on my way... I turn the Wheel and brake as gently as i could to avoid hitting him, i think we just slightly caress tyres, he probably didn't felt it at all.

Sorry Dino for what happen to you in first 2 races, shamed....

Last edited:
@ Steeve fournier, you didn't make your life easy on your braking manouver on the backstraight !

The deeper you went on the braking zone the more on the inside you was, so the harder it was for you to properly turn with any contact.If I was you I'd have just brake in a very straight line just beside MrakBreslin and finally turn at the very last moment !
But because he saw you completely on the inside he took gently the outside.But in my POV you're absolutely not more responsible than him, it's just rF2 which has bad contact behavior, very bad, even in low speed like that :thumbsup:

And for the blue flag, indeed ! Poor Artyom ! :cry: If I was you (again) I'd have let him pass on the backstraight, avoiding dirty air for him on the last corner and the first snail.
Leader has always kind of a priority over backmarker's race.And of course the mirror's reflection can fool you in rF2...

Incident 1:
Like said before 1 crazy big incident, shown in the video below. I take full blame for it, MrakBreslin was in front and i never had my nose before his so its my responsibility to avoid any contact.

BIG BIG apologize to Mark (fortunatly he didn't lost so much time)
BIG BIG apologize to Nicolas Rouge (His car went on top when we touch wheels, he lost a lot of time and surely got car damage too)
BI BIG apologize to Jason Skyring (he lost a good amount of time being caught behind the big wreck)

I am so sorry all for that incident. 1 small touch led to an amazing big incident. I'm ashamed :(

It was unfortunate, there's nothing I could do to avoid contact. I braked asap but it was crowded in that turn, and Jason was already in my gearbox. I lost a lot of time but could gain back the lost places, so no big issue for me there. I had body damage but that didn't cost me lap time, and I deactivated repairs in pits so that no time was lost.

No other incidents to report.

I think that is because in FR35 rear wing is unrepairable - you are out of the race! But in F1 '92 it is repairable. Perhaps because that is not repairable damage in FR35 then the repair damage menu item correctly stays invisible, as there is nothing that can be done.

I think that is because in FR35 rear wing is unrepairable - you are out of the race! But in F1 '92 it is repairable. Perhaps because that is not repairable damage in FR35 then the repair damage menu item correctly stays invisible, as there is nothing that can be done.
Wing was an example, but any damage, i don't see it in the pit menu, i never know if i have damage, nor i can desactivate the repair in pits (as i don't see it).

Sorry for the late response, here goes, also featuring Arty as stunt-man:

1) At start, I tap Martin by focusing too much on the guys front left, forgetting I turn slightly into him. Pretty much the same as at Malaysia. Sorry for that, thought I had it covered with better mirror handling. Back to some AI-battling.

2) Lap 14: Lapping @Kurt Kjellin became hard to judge and ended in lost place to Mr Floeck. Talking about the principle to hold racing line for the car to be lapped, this became a mix of on-off racing line.

3) Lap 19: Lapping @Valter Ostman who comes out of pit and I thought would let me pass in T1. I got to wait in the dirty air for quite a bit.

4) Lap 30: @Artyom Aslamazyan trying to lap @Valter Ostman at the same place

5) Also Lap 30: @Artyom Aslamazyan nearly needed one of Cartman's World of Warcraft chairs when @Mark Breslin decided he was bored of standing still in the middle of back straight.

Sorry for the late response, here goes, also featuring Arty as stunt-man:

1) At start, I tap Martin by focusing too much on the guys front left, forgetting I turn slightly into him. Pretty much the same as at Malaysia. Sorry for that, thought I had it covered with better mirror handling. Back to some AI-battling.

2) Lap 14: Lapping @Kurt Kjellin became hard to judge and ended in lost place to Mr Floeck. Talking about the principle to hold racing line for the car to be lapped, this became a mix of on-off racing line.

3) Lap 19: Lapping @Valter Ostman who comes out of pit and I thought would let me pass in T1. I got to wait in the dirty air for quite a bit.

4) Lap 30: @Artyom Aslamazyan trying to lap @Valter Ostman at the same place

5) Also Lap 30: @Artyom Aslamazyan nearly needed one of Cartman's World of Warcraft chairs when @Mark Breslin decided he was bored of standing still in the middle of back straight.

Sorry Peter :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back