Season 13 - General Discussion

I opened the servers last night and everything seems to be back to normal :thumbsup:

Due to a high workload on the work team Sweden will take a time out for rest of season 13. Not have spark that is needed when you come home to do everything. just want to rest. But we look forward to S14 and get back to racing. Sorry for the late notice .. and see you all again later.

Very sad to hear this, but at the same time I know it is the harsh reality we all need to deal with (Andy, Anthony, Peter etc). If the fun and motivation is not there, there is no point pushing it. I hope you both muster what is needed for next season and that we again will race together :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well deserved championship by Hamilton, I think everyone was shocked by just how quick Nico was thought throughout the season, I've always looked at him as a mediocre driver mid pack at best, just shows that when put into a good car any of these drivers can do the business.

I hope the opposite of Reik though, I hope they don't have quite so good a car next year :)

Ye grats Hamilton well deserved, also I would put Rosberg up with Hamilton for 1 of fastest guys in f1 and probably slight faster Q pace anyway than Alonso.
Unlike Vettel who now if gets beat by Kimi in 2015 we will regard as one of the slowest paced champions ever lol.
I would like everyone else to be a lot closer next year and hoping for a good show from McLaren Honda been waiting forever :thumbsup:

Hamilton is a worthy champ. I am a Marcus Ericsson fan of course. Marcus is driving a Sauber in 2015. A very small step up. But I think I will go to Nurburgring as usual, waving my small Swedish flag. Marcus is a very nice person. Here he is visiting the fanclub's hotel in Koblenz the night before he won the GP2 race at Nurburgring 2013.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/scs0xcz6n7d8xuk/2013-07-05 19.58.56.jpg?dl=0

Last edited:
Hamilton is a worthy champ.

Fully agree. I bet one can experience that nearly every driver is a nice person in real life. But since I only have a picture of them from the media I can only judge from it. That's why I'm no Hamilton fan. I mean look at the bling bling stuff in his ears. Looks to me like a 4 years old boy being forced to wear it by very proud momy and dady. :D

Last edited:
Hamilton....he's fast but his ear rings look ridiculous:speechless:

Rosberg's speed has surprised me this year, I thought Hamilton would walk it....not so:thumbsup:

Maybe Vettel isn't as quick as the old Red Bull made him look? or Ricciardo is the real deal?

Bottas...slightly faster than Massa.....is that fast enough though?:unsure:

Kvyat.... very impressive for a rookie in an average car:)

Button....still good enough given the right car:)

Alonso.....still the fastest:ninja:

Raikkonen.....not sure he wants it enough these days:unsure:

Hulkenberg...too tall for F1:barefoot:

Maldonado & Grosjean :roflmao:

Jules Bianchi....the guy had talent which may sadly never be realised:(

Last edited:
In other news

My wheel is on it's last legs...I'm struggling to hold a straight line on the straights, it just drifts about from one side to the other and under braking I can't place the car right where I want to, it's mostly guess work and hope for the best

Is there anything I can do about it....replace parts etc. or do I just order a new one?

Jim

It is G25 btw

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back