Season 12 Race 9 Montreal Setup Thread

yeah same for me, i think its a corrupted download of broken version of the track.

i suggest you uninstal all versions of montreal you have in, instal the montreal_gp (working) this link at mediafire...

http://www.mediafire.com/?f8b5zmd14dfsg

nico can sort it out onto mydrive when he gets a chance, when i try it says not enough space.

ive put a server up with it atm until nico sees these messages and sorts the servers :)

What kind of laptimes are we aiming for? I got under 1:26 but i feel there's lots to improve. Did my offline practice, first in Time Trial to find the lines and braking points, then practice without tire wear and fuel consumption to have multiple hotlaps in a row. Specially that last session felt really good choice, it's a mix from my old heavy fuel load to have several attempts at once but still having a lighter car to be able to attack corners and gain knowledge.

Last edited:
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
i have huge internet probleme at the moment. monaco wasnt just a fluke as it seems. my connection disconnects on a regular basis without anything i can do about it. sometimes i have pings up to 200-300.
i am already in contact with my provider and i hope they can sort it out until wednesday next week.

i will be out of town from friday until tuesday. so i hope i can have the whole tuesday evening for training with a working internet connection.

and as if that wouldnt be enough trouble already, my new wheel needs to get repaired since i have some issues with the ffb motor. it probably wont be there for the next race but my old one is already on my rig again. so that wont hold me back.

will be around in the next days to test how my connection works.

cu online
julius

Doing 25s pretty solid now, no chance on 24s unless it's 110% perfect lap. Used Seans Monza setup as a base too, only raised wings by 1/2 clicks respectively. Also raised diff locks a lot, 35/35/2, feels fantastic to drive. A bit sliding on the rear with my driving style but it won't spin out that inside tire so easily. It will not suit all drivers, only for those that like to go sideways ;) And no jerking on the diff when going from brakes to power with symmetric power/coast. It has a tendency to push out on the slower turns, so rotation needs to be done fully before applying throttle. Tire pressures are a bit high but there are lots of straights, i might need to lower it to get a bit more heat on those round black things.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%