Season 12 Race 5 Shanghai - INCIDENT RACE REPORT

No incidents :)

One really close call, someone (black skin) came on track after spin and front wing lost, had to swerve at the last minute as (i think, i have to look at the replay to be sure) he came to the racingline. Gave me a scare..

Don't know if i tap Tito couple of times, i'm actually certain that we didn't touch but it was close, he was surprisingly slow in some places. In T2 especially it was hard to follow.

One really close call, someone (black skin) came on track after spin and front wing lost, had to swerve at the last minute as (i think, i have to look at the replay to be sure) he came to the racingline. Gave me a scare..

Don't know if i tap Tito couple of times, i'm actually certain that we didn't touch but it was close, he was surprisingly slow in some places. In T2 especially it was hard to follow.
no incidents to report :).
kennet I'm sorry but i didn't still feel good with some turns.

TS: 344 in Lap2 Turn 14:

very difficult race situation
tito went wide, and valter shot from the inside in.
I touch tito but the impact was not so bad for him
as for me. I made a 180 degrees rotation
sorry tito :(

One really close call, someone (black skin) came on track after spin and front wing lost, had to swerve at the last minute as (i think, i have to look at the replay to be sure) he came to the racingline. Gave me a scare...

yes sorry, that was my fault :(
in the rain yesterday I was very badly prepared
sorry to everyone who I have a bit frightened

CYA at next event

CYA at next event
I have seen on replay... I'm sorry for your 180... it was a really intense stress moment....

CYA at next event

No problem, it was just a bit scary but i could've lifted a bit more to give more time to decide do i take the inside or outside line. Wasn't affected by it at all, if something, it gave me more confidence that i could do that swerve so quick without losing control in the wet :) If i can recall my thoughts "Hmm, someone spun, oh he lost front wing too, that's bad. I hope i can keep the insidSHIT, wow, that was a nice save from me.. I think it was bob, well who ever that was, it's close enough for pitstop anyway, he can maybe stay on the race, hope he wont esc out"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back