Season 12 Race 3 Sepang - Weather

You misunderstand Kennett, I didn't understand I had made a mistake until half way into the race, and even then it was only a strong suspicion based on a remarkebly dry event :). After the race I checked the server settings and confirmed that my fears were true.

If I had known before the race/qualify started I would of course have corrected it :) At the end of the day we must consider human mistake as part of the randomness and unpredictabillity of the weather.
You stepped in the piano. But thanks for a million perfectly executed race events.

Guys, I made a mistake when setting the server, so it had to be dry (it didn'r read the weather file). I will not look at the file but rather notify @Daniel Hansson of the situation, that all sessions were bone dry and that was because the server was set wrongly (iow u can use the file again in the future if you chose to).

I am very sorry for this, both for those who were looking forward to changeable weather and to Daniel who made the forecast and the weather file.:(

Peter thinks Nicolai makes friendly effort - Peter's alterego, Peita the RAINman, is not so overwhelmed... ;)

lets switch for the same file to bahrain since sepang became like bahrain will be? maybe not very realistic seen from a geographical point of view, but still - it must rain in Bahrain like 1 day per year or so? :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back