Season 12 and future: Platform discussion

carrying this over from the discussion thread, id also be against gsc being used as i feel it would be a sidewards step.

what id like now is that we stay with f3000 in race07 until we are going to move fully to whatever we move to which will hopefully be rfactor 2 with it being the most equipped for a league like ours, maybe that takes 1 or 2 more seasons of race07 after this one, that wouldnt bother me in the least.

Steeve: They conflict, that's why :( It's based on FormulaRR so they don't fit well together. Just move FormulaRR folder to desktop while you test, then revert the changes later. I'll fix it in the next build.

PS: AC electrical motor modelled (with hydrogen backup/crawl speed motor), located inside the wheel, bonus, just in case someone wants to try formula E.. The physic base is so solid that you can apply anything on it.. If you use that desktop method, leave the folders open so it's fast to switch between two modes, useful everytime you test new mods. SimRacinManagers don't work well when testing mods, unfortunately. Really odd that flat torque, really really odd. It might be just a few years to electric formula.. Time to start practicing, perhaps? ;)

I'll start packing the fixed version right away, actually. Don't know how long it takes, a lot of filenames to change inside files....

Last edited:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Kennett I like this mod a lot. I did 4 laps at sepang with total default setup, got 1:42:5, then made a few changes in the setup, about the same pattern i do with the F3000, went out for 7-8 laps and got an easy 1:40:6. But front tires were gone after 7-8 laps, maybe i was too agressive on the brakes.

Anyway, good job sir. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back