Season 11 skin thread

PrestoGP menu backgrounds for Race07:
(Expansion packs retain their custom backgrounds, these are for the basegame)​

vax4JcA.jpg

mjBtV8p.jpg

qD1lwBO.jpg

Install to Steam\steamapps\common\Race07: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2p7n49cp3q4yrkh/PrestoPG_Menubackgrounds.zip (installs a texture pack to UIData\Menu\Textures, confirm overwrite, You can revert thru Steam, verify integrity)

On some menus there is a button on top of the PrestoGP logo but that space was the most consistently clean. Won't affect anything, these are just background images. We can modify basically everything after the conversion.. This means also total freedom to mod (almost) every part of the game. If i get some assistance, maybe we'll do the whole UI for PrestoGP ;)

EDIT: Oh yeah, i almost forgot the best part: NO MORE EUROSPORT logos on replays.. Now there's... PrestoGP logo!!!! Looking forward for your screencaps and videos, that's my "salary", ok? (My pic is from the first version, the logo has nicer edges now.)

HHXP0RN.jpg

Last edited:
PrestoGP intro video for Race07
(Replaces the Race07 intro video at the beginning of the basegame)

Install to Race07 root. https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9s4ddbm7q1yv8e/PrestoGP_Intro_for_Race07.zip (Replaces the Race_intro.bik in \UIData\Movies. Revert with Steam. If there's enough want, i can do a 5 second version without sounds to speed up things...)

EDIT: Looking at old intro, i kind a miss the F1 days.. But F3000 does produce better racing.

Last edited:
EDIT: Oh yeah, i almost forgot the best part: NO MORE EUROSPORT logos on replays.. Now there's... PrestoGP logo!!!! Looking forward for your screencaps and videos, that's my "salary", ok? (My pic is from the first version, the logo has nicer edges now.)

HHXP0RN.jpg
Very nice Kennett!! I install it, it works good in the menu but i don't have it in the replays unfortunatly :(

Edit: Cool intro! nice work Kennett!

Last edited:
Very nice Kennett!! I install it, it works good in the menu but i don't have it in the replays unfortunatly :(

You need to cycle with "1! key to remove everything from the hud except the rev counter/speedometer.

If anyone wants to only install the replay logos, unzip and locate the files with eurosport in the name, then copy&paste to race07\UIData\Menu\Textures.

I have to say that starting the game now instantly starts the excitement for the upcoming season..

I think that is a good idea. Then everybody can be responsible for uploading the skin they wish to use, and it will be much easier to make sure we have no skin problems.

If one plan to use the same skin as last season, one can simply download it from season 10 folder and upload it to season 11 folder.

If someone makes a mistake and uploads the wrong skin, or need to make further changes, let me know and I will delete it (as you don't have delete-priviliges).
Uploaded my skin in S11, no change from last season btw

Check if it works now. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcl8rdj3pooo16y/Cavalieref3.zip

I had wrong texture format. You can see what skins a re causing which error, there's a log in my docs\simbin\race 07\customskins\errors-log.

Not too happy about the carbon texture used inside cockpit, i can black/grey out those parts if you want.. The carbon pattern suffers on those resolutions... As i just converted, i couldn't check the steering wheel monogram, need to download those no helmet mod. And Xd.. And locate where in the world my own xd.ini is.. Last time i found the link from RD..

Hello Kennett,

Everything is fine!, I can see my name on the wheel :D, beautiful.. I only have to say Thanks, I drove some laps with the new skin I felt very well

you are the best, thanks:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back