SEASON 11 Race 9 HUNGARORING INCIDENT REPORT

TS 1014 L10 T5 - Valter Ostman. I'm not sure if it should be mentioned here. There was no contact. Valter made a mistake and went wide in T4, I tried to get outside before T5, Valter started to move to the left side, I also moved a bit left to avoid contact, my left wheels touched the grass and I spun. The only thing I can say after this is that I should not try to overtake there. But you know, when you see someone in front making mistake on a track like Hungaroring, it looks like the only chance for you to get ahead of him. And sometimes it looks more promising than it actually is :D
Sorry if I swerved Alex :( 4:15 in Steeve's excellent video.

Last edited:
Here is the footage i have. I'm sorry because the video is not completed the way i'd wish, but im afraid i won't have enough time. So i figured, i rather post this than nothing.

Julius, where can i find your skin?

very good video steeve. i totally forgot about that one spin in the beginning, that was really close :O_o: good overview and shows really that i am not consistent enough and too aggressive on many occasions.

my skin isnt ready yet, didnt have as much time as i would like to have. but maybe i will upload it to mydrive because i might use it for the last race and then for season 12 i might drive with my finished car setup. i will post in the mydrive thread later and post the newest version.

Here is the footage i have. I'm sorry because the video is not completed the way i'd wish, but im afraid i won't have enough time. So i figured, i rather post this than nothing.

Julius, where can i find your skin?

Wow, thank you for posting the video Steeve!

Jim, I'm so sorry for punting you off track. The moment my nose hit your car, I went, "Oh ****, please please be okay!" I was not intending to do that nor do I ever intend to drive anyone off track. I hope that did not mess up your race too much :)

Oh, and Valter I do not hold anything against you for getting into me like that. All is okay and I actually enjoyed myself as I clawed my way back up to tenth. ;)

Jim, I'm so sorry for punting you off track. The moment my nose hit your car, I went, "Oh ****, please please be okay!" I was not intending to do that nor do I ever intend to drive anyone off track. I hope that did not mess up your race too much :)

No worries Nelson :)

Other than that no incidents

A bit wide at T4 on a few occasions but only once as wide as you see in Steeve's vid, I made a pigs ear of it that time round :(

Jim

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back