SEASON 11 Race 7 INTERLAGOS INCIDENT REPORT

Turn 3 lap 1, i slightly touch Bob Laube and i was going for a spin, Valter hit my front and got me back on track, I hope there was no harm done for u Valter. As soon as i tried to accelerate, i start spinning again, this time i touch a blue car, Think it was Neslon, im not sure. Alberto had a great reaction to avoid hitting me.

After spinning many time i figured it was safer to hit ESC. Anyway i had a damage car.

Steeve

Last edited:
Pathetic race by me. :poop: I made one of the stupidest mistakes in the book and started on slicks. :cry: I then pitted and came out. I was nearly five seconds off the pace still, and the leaders caught up with me. Stupidly, I spun out in front of them. If I damaged anyone, I am incredibly sorry and I take full responsibility for my actions. :( Not wanting to ruin things further, I quit the race.

If I'm too dangerous to race again and you would rather I not attend, then I understand.

Pathetic race by me. :poop: I made one of the stupidest mistakes in the book and started on slicks. :cry: I then pitted and came out. I was nearly five seconds off the pace still, and the leaders caught up with me. Stupidly, I spun out in front of them. If I damaged anyone, I am incredibly sorry and I take full responsibility for my actions. :( Not wanting to ruin things further, I quit the race.

If I'm too dangerous to race again and you would rather I not attend, then I understand.

It was definitely not the best race to join the league, conditions were as bad as they get.

But during race, do not chat if you leave, the talking we do in this thread.

lap 1, turn 4:

I'm on the inside of Nicolas down the straight to T4 and slip streaming David a little bit. I miscounted the number plates on the far right side which where a littel bit hidden by the spray (no excuse though).

So I braked far too late and had nowhere to go than to over shoot the turn from the inside to the outside. :confused: (very bad) I ran through on the inside of David and Peter, who was extremly aware of my :poop: so he opend the door at the right moment to let me run through. Very well done mate and big thanks for that. I lost only 2 positions on the grass though because Nicolas followed me. Hope it wasn't caused by my confusion? :whistling:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%