SEASON 11 Race 6 WATKINS GLEN GP INCIDENT REPORT

LAP 2 - TS 295 - Nicolas Rouge
As Nicolas mentioned above he was trying to pass me before T8, but he was late on brakes (I think) and tapped my right rear wheel. I could continue without losing positions.
I am very sorry that Nicolas dropped down to last position. After such a light contact You should not lose so much positions, Nicolas.
01_1.jpg
01_2.jpg

LAP 4 - TS 450 - Bob Luneski
Bob was attacking me inside entering caroussel. We were side by side and Bob touched me slightly. No problem with it, just racing. I think I should leave more space there. But you know, when going through this high-speed nightmare it's very difficult to change the line. So when I realised that there was too narrow from my inside, it was too late to do anything. Fortunately we both could continue without losing much positions.
02.jpg

LAP 2 - TS 295 - Nicolas Rouge
As Nicolas mentioned above he was trying to pass me before T8, but he was late on brakes (I think) and tapped my right rear wheel. I could continue without losing positions.
I am very sorry that Nicolas dropped down to last position. After such a light contact You should not lose so much positions, Nicolas.
In fact I had great fun overtaking a lot of people afterwards, so I think my race was much more enjoyable after this, and I'm not sure it changes a lot the final result for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back