SEASON 11 Race 1 SPA INCIDENT REPORT

TS 27.0 Henrik clipped my left rear tire coming out of Eau Rouge spinning me to the right side of the track. I managed to recover the spin but was now slower than the cars behind. Kennett had no way to avoid hitting me who was then hit by Richard who was then hit by Sean. Suffered suspension damage, limped around to pits, pitting did not repair damage race over. Sorry Kennett and Richard and Sean.
spahit.jpg

Last edited:
I had a couple touches (difficult to judge braking distances with rain, different tyres...), and I guess I made a few people brake in eau rouge when it was coming down thick (I had to take that one in 4th gear a few laps...).

Guus rear-ended me in sector 2 when he was lapping me, but probably it was partly my fault, I tried to stay away from the racing line, then realized how slippery it was, braked extra for the turn... oops

I had a couple touches (difficult to judge braking distances with rain, different tyres...), and I guess I made a few people brake in eau rouge when it was coming down thick (I had to take that one in 4th gear a few laps...).

Guus rear-ended me in sector 2 when he was lapping me, but probably it was partly my fault, I tried to stay away from the racing line, then realized how slippery it was, braked extra for the turn... oops
Nah it was my fault entirely, I misjudged the braking point :( sorry

TS120. I was late on brake and rear-ended Alberto Casado. Sorry man! It was my first real start since 2010 or 2011. I will improve, I promise! :)

TS1937. Tim McIver overtakes me in T1, and I am "closing the door" leaving him no room. I don't know how it happened, I really did not want to touch Tim's car, but lack of racing practice resulted that collision. I hope there were no damages to your car, Tim!

End of lap 18 - I enter the pitlane, touch the wall, and my left front wheel separates from the car. Race over :D

^^ That was close (i'm in the red car on that replay) A bit closer than what i want but it's so comfortable to race with Valerio. I just know nothing stupid is gonna happen. And all three had same braking points, that's really nice bit. Remember that i really concentrated for that braking for the inside line and prepare to yield if Valerio makes the pass but trying to keep Henrik behind on the second part of the chicane.

Last edited:
1. incident, TS 278, lap 2

Out of Eau Rouge I get slip streamed by Dino so I take the inside line and he drives next to me on my outside. I try to brake late to defend on the inside at Les Combes but I poorly brake a bit too late. So I drove Dino off the road. :redface: We both continued unharmed and I let Dino take my position but we lost a few seconds and Peter had passed us... I try to avoid such late brakes in the future. :unsure:

2. incident, TS 1078, lap 8

After a breathtaking fight with Peter, who defended his positon very tough for a few laps, I managed to squeeze me through at Pouhon :cool:. When braking for Fagnes afterwards he hit me on my right rear wheel, which sent me into gravel. I didn't get damaged but a few worthy positions got lost. Nevertheless Peter waited to let me pass him and apologised in the chat. So all good from my side. :thumbsup:

3. incident, TS (don't remember, maybe 45 minutes after race?)

Managed to smash some beer over the desk. Luckiely not much harm was done. Just had to quit teamspeak immediately to clean the keyboard. It's still working but also still smelling a bit... :poop: :whistling:

No incidents to report:)

3. incident, TS (don't remember, maybe 45 minutes after race?)

Managed to smash some beer over the desk. Luckiely not much harm was done. Just had to quit teamspeak immediately to clean the keyboard. It's still working but also still smelling a bit... :poop: :whistling:

OMG:thumbsdown: spilt beer!... my thoughts are with you at this difficult time:(

Jim

lap 1 me and Steeve at Blanchimont I did a video I not have any contact but I saw in mirrors Steeve run out, sometime the lag is strange :), after race I see the replay and did a clip now I saw the report of Steeve that dont speak about this but I worked hard:roflmao: for do it:D so I link the video.

no incidents to report

PS last part Henrik Kennett Valerio

Thanks Vale for talking about it. As i was on wet tire and much slower than everyone, i was extremly carefull cos many coming in my rear view. Reason why i went off track is because i had to steering right or it was a contact with you. Glad we didnt touch and stay unarmed. ;)

Apologize for the shunt on your second lap i qualification Kennett - I had not read the rules of the new format properly - I thought we only had one run - my bad.

Sorry for my big mess in Eau Rogue, Bob - I was too close an carried too much speed and tried to avoid you. This resulted in me hitting the barrier on the left and spun 45 degrees - and I am sure I caused a constantino effect for people behind me. Felt really bad about it, but little I could do but to continue race.

Apart from that I had no other incidents I am aware of.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back