Season 11 Race 09: Hungaroring 2011 Setup and Practice Thread

anyone up for a stint today (7th) at around 9/9.30pm uk time?

gonna try get one or two in before wednesday, cya there if you fancy it :)

yeeeeah. count me in david.

btw, is there any other option to see the times from all the other players who have played the old track version before? i am not sure where i am at the moment. on prestogp.com most people have old times.

not unless nico wipes all the times from hungaroring on the prestogp site then lets it start logging again from the new version, with one day to go before the race it wont matter so much now anyhoo id say front runners will be around 1.29 mark, mid will be doing 1.30s and the back end will be 1.31's so if your anywhere between all that your doing fine :thumbsup: add 1 or 2 seconds on for race pace, you'll find out tonight if theres a couple of us on :)

id say front runners will be around 1.29 mark, mid will be doing 1.30s and the back end will be 1.31's so if your anywhere between all that your doing fine :thumbsup: add 1 or 2 seconds on for race pace, you'll find out tonight if theres a couple of us on :)
According to this forecast I will be one of the slowest this time.
My current PB is 1:31.8xx
And terrible 1:34.xxx-1:35.xxx during the race
Practice makes perfect, I know.
This time I've had just one practice session before now. Have 2 more days to get better :ninja:

not unless nico wipes all the times from hungaroring on the prestogp site then lets it start logging again from the new version, with one day to go before the race it wont matter so much now anyhoo id say front runners will be around 1.29 mark, mid will be doing 1.30s and the back end will be 1.31's so if your anywhere between all that your doing fine :thumbsup: add 1 or 2 seconds on for race pace, you'll find out tonight if theres a couple of us on :)

ok sounds good.

i think iam doing ok then i drove that track for the first time on sunday (in this game). i like hungaroring although i am aware that its quite hard to overtake and to gain places in the race, thats why i try to find a few more tenth for the quali. best time so far is a high 1:30 and i am able to drive low 1:31 regular. so i should be somewhere in between middle and back then.

i have the time this evening to drive 1 or 2 long stints and try to improve my time and consitency a bit more. i so hope to drive this race to the end. my first race in interlagos was like 4 laps until i crashed out (that weather :() and in imola i managed to drive most of the race until i lost it again and crashed out once more :cry:

for me its about finishing this one and i will be giving my best :)

see you later guys, looking forward to today and tomorrow. :ninja:

remove the hungaroring folder from gamedata/locations download this version and put it in.

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=33712

now download kennetts fix from mydrive misc/kennetts working hungary fix.

extract it and put it into the hunagoring folder in gamedata/locations, overwriting the original gdb.

it really shouldnt be any more complicated than that, if theres still problems then im lost as to whats causing it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back