Season 11, Race 02 Singapore setup thread

I found, though, I was bouncing on the limiter in 6th, lengthening one click 2-6 gives me a bit extra (and maybe opportunities to slip stream somebody).

But of course I don't manage to keep the revs even near as high as you when braking, Sean (do you keep throttle all the time?), so having longer gears actually helps me to not waste so much speed in turns, that might be a bigger factor for me than top speed.

Awesome setup anyway, I was in 48 for very good laps, now 48 is a so-so lap and if planets align I might even get to the high 46 for personal best

Ye I tend to use a lot more throttle in braking and lower a touch as I get to point I want to turn in, I think the f3000 is more like gokarts and all about trying to keep carry as much speed as possible. Also having throttle down as much as I can gets acceleration up quicker on exit. This more down to each personal style though not really pace dependant id say the few times i've checked with David's laps and compare fuel in past I always tend to use very slightly more fuel in the lap even with f1s etc.
Also I don't top out alone but maybe in slipstream not sure, so your doing something quicker than me :thumbsup:

Stupid school stuff, got called late as a replacement assistant, basically i was just a roadie/extra/coffee maker/lampie. I'm still sweating, i tried to hurry to get home in time so load-out was done in double time. Not gonna make it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back