Season 11 - General Discussion

i think ill let the hungaroring race slip, tricky track and just not enough time to practice it properly. I dont want to be punting you guys and myself off track trying to be competitive:(

I will not be able to make the event today :( I have to blame Canada's government who disagree for changing the day time to suit PrestoGP events. Them selfish thinking is very anoying....

Good luck everyone, have fun most of all!

Steeve

Hey guys... does anyone have an alternative link to Interlagos for tonight? I think NoGripRacing is broken, coz I filled in my login details numerous times, but it gives me the following error:

IP Blocked: Too many failed logins

Now I cannot login.

Thank you :)

the track tonight is hunagroring wtcc 2011 with a fix applied, i think the only way to get them would be from nogrip, have you tried recovering your password, no grip had a problem with the database being stolen last month.

the track tonight is hunagroring wtcc 2011 with a fix applied, i think the only way to get them would be from nogrip, have you tried recovering your password, no grip had a problem with the database being stolen last month.

I did that, but it still tells me IP Blocked :/ I got the download somewhere else, but it boots me from the server, saying 'possible cheat'. I suspect the one I got, doesn't have the fix... Is there any way to get the fix?

LOL nevermind...

Unblocked magically! Thanks for your help mate ;) Appreciated.

Nope. Still getting booted as a possible cheat.

Downloaded the track from NoGripRacing, downloaded the fixed Hungaroring.gdb from the MyDrive folder, copied and overwrote it, and copied the skin files into the F3000 folder. No luck.

Anything else needed?

this race left the championship wide open, 3 contenders going into the last race of the season , a1 ring is going to be epic and nerve wracking
If you win and Sean gets 2nd you will most likely have to share the title as you'll have identical scores in all aspects (same amount of wins, 2nds etc.) Is there any presendens on such a situation from real racing?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back