Season 11 - Calendar and other details

I was on the server yesterday and the 9 lap restriction bug in qualy was still present. I also use the fixed gdb.

I just wanted to let you know. Have no clue if the grid size and race length is fixed now and the 9 lap restriction wasn't possible to fix...

I was on the server yesterday and the 9 lap restriction bug in qualy was still present. I also use the fixed gdb.

I just wanted to let you know. Have no clue if the grid size and race length is fixed now and the 9 lap restriction wasn't possible to fix...

oh, ffs... It's the original gdb i've uploaded to NoGrip.. wtf, the fix was used in RD race..

EDIT: Fix fixed.. http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=39728

Last edited:
nico hasnt updated the servers yet dino, he thought he had but kennett had uploaded the wrong fix, now nico needs to redo the server with the correct fix, right now the server is set to hungaroring wtcc 2011 without fix.

nico hasnt updated the servers yet dino, he thought he had but kennett had uploaded the wrong fix, now nico needs to redo the server with the correct fix, right now the server is set to hungaroring wtcc 2011 without fix.

You are right, tried it without the fix and it worked.

@Nicolai Nicholson As soon as you set up the servers with the fix, pls set the 20min server also to Hungaroring, thanks :)

Hey guys, I'm a new member here at racedepartment and I am excited to see the activity here. I want to know if you plan to hold another season in 2014 using Race 07 and if so, will it follow the same format? I need to practice a lot to be ready, so any advice on cars / tracks would be appreciated. Again I'm new here so anything important on the forums you could point out is great too. Sorry to hijack your thread, but I really am excited about this. Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm a new member here at racedepartment and I am excited to see the activity here. I want to know if you plan to hold another season in 2014 using Race 07 and if so, will it follow the same format? I need to practice a lot to be ready, so any advice on cars / tracks would be appreciated. Again I'm new here so anything important on the forums you could point out is great too. Sorry to hijack your thread, but I really am excited about this. Thanks!

Hi Shawn,

I think its safe to say at this moment there will be more seasons of PrestoGP after this one, There may even be some new developments in the future of PrestoGP but Race07 will be PrestoGP's main sim for the forseeable future.

Welcome :)

Heres some things to get you started.....

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/new-league-members-prestogp-explained.16320/

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/season-11-general-info.64079/

http://prestogp.com/index.php

The first two links will tell you about our racing philosophy and how the seasons format will be, The last link is to our website, if you register there with exactly the same name you race under then your times will be logged from the Presto servers, You'll also be able to see laptimes from everyone else and the season standing from past and present, once registered you will see the Presto servers password in your messages, Practise makes perfect :)

Hope to see you on the servers sometime :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Welcome Shawn :thumbsup:, I'll add to what David has said regarding tracks for next season, we tend to try and follow the f1 calendar as close as possible so next season will be like the 1st half of the new f1 season. Obviously depending if tracks are available for race07.

I'd recommend just tagging along and trying out the remaining tracks we will be practicing for last 2 races anyway atm, this way you will be able to practise with us on servers currently and also use setups we have shared.

Even if not involved with these races, practicing for these will be best placed for anyone to give any help they can :thumbsup:.

You will also find skins etc in the download thread http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/mydrive-and-other-downloads.41091/

Hi Shawn. Definitely start practicing online. Nothing will prepare you faster. You can see how people behave, how overtakings are done safely, how to give other drivers subtle hints with how you drive (sort of ontrack language since we can't use chat as it's distracting and we can't/wan't all be in teamspeak during races. For ex leader is lapping you, you show him where and how you want him to overtake by driving off the racing line on straight and slowing slightly when he's beside you, things like that) The more you drive with these guys you can pretty much rely that no one does anything chaotic, everyone knows when to let go and when to push. Races are then extra awesome as no one thinks they can win in T1.. :) I don't know any other league that has such a high race finishing rates... Like that horrible rain in Brazil that should've cleared half the field, i think we had three DNFs..

Hi Guys,

I am trying to log in but the server keeps kicking me out, keeps asking me to submit a file or something.
i have downloaded the hung track 2011 by zerez from no grip ( i clicked on Dino link) and then downloaded the fix file from my drive and drop it in the hungr location folder , it asked me if i want to replace the older file i clicked yes.

what i have done wrong?

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I am trying to log in but the server keeps kicking me out, keeps asking me to submit a file or something.
i have downloaded the hung track 2011 by zerez from no grip ( i clicked on Dino link) and then downloaded the fix file from my drive and drop it in the hungr location folder , it asked me if i want to replace the older file i clicked yes.

what i have done wrong?

Thanks.

Yesterday I deleted the "old" fix that was replaced with the new one. So make sure the fix you have comes from the folder (on mydrive) misc\kennetts working Hungary fix (sounds like a drug?). And obviously that you have the 2011 version of the track. It is correct that you overwrite the gdb-file.

Let me know how you go :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back