1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 10 Round 10 Track Vote!

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by David Turnbull, May 16, 2013.

Which track should we use for round 10?

Poll closed May 29, 2013.
  1. paul ricard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. zandvoort

7.1%
  3. valencia street circuit

21.4%
  4. hockenheim 99

28.6%
  5. fuji

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. mugello

7.1%
  7. magny cours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. imola

21.4%
  9. kaylama

14.3%
  10. macau

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

hi folks, with monaco only round the corner it means we are close to the end of season 10 and seeing as weve not chosen the last track we'll be racing on we should try get it sorted out very soon.

everyone can have 1 vote, the voting will be public too so when the vote closes we will count the votes from presto gp members and decide the winner, anyone voting from outwith presto wont be counted towards the result, the vote is set to close on the day of the monaco race so we can get straight on with practising whatever is chosen.

thanks.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Thank you David! :thumbsup:

I voted Hockenheim99, because I can imagine some close slip stream battles there. In the past we used it in a RD Club event with the MMG F1. It worked well and was great fun. ;)

btw: Did we drive any track with low downforce with F3000's so far? :whistling:

• Like Like x 7
  3. Great stuff David, I will have a little think before I make my vote. Atm Mugello, Magny Cours, Imola and Hockenheim are what I am considering, possibly Valencia St. :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Can't believe you didn't put Brands on the list David:cry: I love that track:ninja:

• Like Like x 4
  5. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

that was the track list made up at the start of the season jim, all of the tracks are suggestions made by members, you may have not been around at the time on the forum so didnt manage to get a suggestion in, sorry :( hopefully theres a few tracks there you do like?

• Like Like x 4
  6. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

NP David....only kidding:)....Brands is a bit narrow and short for F3000 anyway

I voted for Imola, always enjoyed that place

Jim

PS. Did you mean Kyalami?

• Like Like x 4
  7. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

lol jim yes thats what i ment :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Richard Hill

Richard Hill
    outofthisworld

I'm with reik on this one :) haven't driven this track for years :)

• Like Like x 5
  9. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

I voted Hock to :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 5
  10. I won't vote since I would not be able to participate to this race, but Imola would have been my choice.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Your decision mate. Think you could also vote though...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Is this closed already? Would have liked to give my vote to Imola...

• Like Like x 2
  13. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Did you already give your vote to Imola or would we have a tie if it counts? And what to do then? :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  14. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

yes the pole is closed marko :( , it was stated in the first post that it would close on the day of the monaco race, theres been plenty of time for everyone to vote :thumbsup: .

in which case hockenheim is the winner of the vote and it should provide some great racing for everyone :)

• Like Like x 5
  15. Yes, I read the post and noticed it is closed on the day of Monaco race, which is today. So, I think my vote should count? We can arrange another vote between Imola and Hockenheim. I can do the poll, if you don't want?

• Like Like x 3
  16. I doesn't voted also lool but no worries for me about Hock, if there is a poll between Imola and Hock no problem for me.

• Like Like x 3
  17. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

if you read the post and noticed it was today then you couldve done it sooner? plus your not the only one not to vote, as helder says he too hasnt vote, and about 6 other folk, but they probably wont care and even if they do there was a time limit on voting and voting is closed.

we could have a vote about allowing markos vote then have a vote to decide that vote, or we could just go with what the vote is, my vote is, i dont really care lol.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

lol:)

I voted for Imola, but I've never driven Hock99, apparently it's decent so I'm happy to go with it, as I recall it rains a lot there? could be fun:thumbsup:

Just glad Valencia didn't win:p

Jim

• Like Like x 4
  19. After a quick discussion in the chat after the race It seems reasonable to regard the vote as final. I'll open the Hockenheim-servers soon.

• Like Like x 4
  20. valencia street circuit :)