1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 10, Race7, Bahrain, Setup Thread

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Steeve Fournier, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Here is my 1st session at Bahrain. Even though this lap is far from perfect, please fastest riders, wait at least 1 week to go 1 second faster than that!! hehe ;) Maybe i ask for too much!!! :unsure:

Edit: I replaced the video for better format, it seems avi720 for youtube is better than mp4 1080.... weird

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  2. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Thank you for bringing it up that early. I think a 44:7xx is already a decent lap time, even though I'm not able to watch the lap atm. I have no clue when I find the time for some testing...
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Already 1:43:1xx, you are crazy Reik!!! Can't wait to see what setup you use!!! :)
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Well, surprisingly I had very much time yesterday night and today to do much hot lapping and get to know the track very well. I don't expect any further improvement in lap time, so here's the vid and the setup. As always this season I expect others to get me soon but I have to give in that I feel very confident with this time.

PS: The shown times in the replay are wrong. It's the lap of the 1:43:143. Please forgive me the not so good quality. I don't have the best machine. ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  5. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Nice laps guys I managed a 43.5 with mine from previous race edited

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  6. Well thanks for the setups everyone, I have tried them all and am equally inept with each. Gonna go to my full wing Silverstone and just try to finish.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Since there arent that many videos yet for Bahrain, here is mine

• Like Like x 7