Season 10 Race 6 Shanghai - General discussion

Wow thank you very much and you Eliezer, I think I'm okay but not so fast, there is room for improvement, even if I have some good laps, racing is not measured in fast laps should have patience with drivers more experienced than me, I'm only three months in this (how I did not know existed?).

When I feel ready and controls and find the correct limits be honored to compete with you Thanks:ninja:

I like to bring back in mind the tricky pit exit!

It ends even before T1 on the racing line, so I expect the exiting driver to be automatically in a defending position if a quicker driver comes from behind on the track. The fast driver must be aware, that the exiting driver can't have racing speed but has his right to be there.

The exiting driver shall hold a tight inside line just in case the quicker driver claims the outside line.

In my opinion even a lapped driver who exits the pits should go through T1 & T2 as quick as possible and allow lapping afterwards instead of making unexpected slow downs before or during the corners.

Are there different opinions on this matter we should consider and talk about?

Has every potential winner pratice their donuts and spinning wheels for my video?? :)

I gave it a higher priority than doing any other practice. But after one hour of donut practice last night I couldn't sleep well, because I fell out of my bed again and again. :O_o:

The one who finally gets the honor to do those donuts should leave the garage with a short first gear... I think Marko didn't have this knowledge last time due to a massive lag of donut practice. Shame on you Marko! :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%