SEASON 10 Race 5 SEPANG INCIDENT REPORT

Nicolai writes:
Just to give some constructive feedback to Valter's clip, my thought is that you (Valter) fell too far behind after t1 and should have settled behind Vince instead of challenging for t2.

You are absolutely right about that. We had very different setups mine was a high df one. And Vince's must have been a low df setup. It was stupid of me to expect him to foresee that I would try to go on his side. I should have tried to come up close to his gearbox instead. I will edit my incident post now.

Hello all, sorry my delay

:( I had incident to report,

-with Dino; starting the race, T2 I Hit Dino, very sorry about that :unsure: I wait for you but your recovery was fast

-414 with Valter; very sorry Valter :giggle:.. I think was a combination of, you slow down and I brake late

:) Valter! after that was a nice battles, suppose to I'm lighter but was very difficult to overtake you, I enjoyed a lot that part of race :thumbsup:

R:
Entering lap1 t2 Vincenzo hits me on my inside whilst I had another car on my outside resulting in a half-spin.. After that he immediatly lets me past again.

Later in the race when Sean made the mistake whilst lapping and I passed him, in the following turn our wheels touched a bit. I think I should have let slightly more room there. I think I might have been a bit scared about the zero grip that you get beeing completly off the racing line on this turn though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back