1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

SEASON 10 Race 5 SEPANG INCIDENT REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

:) mmmm if it rains?:p

• Like Like x 4
  2. No incidents to report :)

• Like Like x 10
  3. Hit Peter after start in T1 sorry for that :( . No other incidents:)

• Like Like x 9
  4. None to report.

• Like Like x 9
  5. I had a small but unfortunate incident with Valerio on Lap 2. :(
    My apologies Valerio. It would have been better had I surrendered before Turn 2.

No problem Kurt. :)
    And no problem Valter. :) [for a much latter incident at Turn 2]. Sorry I could not avoid you m8.

• Like Like x 10
  6. Just a little touch side by side at the first half of the race with Marko that was attacking me for the 1st in 1st corner, but i think nothing special, so...No "more" incidents to report at Sepang

• Like Like x 9
  7. No incident to report!

Edit: After looking at the replay i found i "maybe" cut turn 2 a bit too sharp in lap one. My left rear wheel went in touch with Dino's front right, causing Dino a 90 degree spin. Sorry for that Dino!! You can see it in David's video.

• Like Like x 9
  8. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

One small nudge on Steeve whilst we were having some fun... I went down the inside but couldn't get it slowed enough, I pushed him wide onto the curb so I lifted to let him go on infront

No harm done, no other incidents that I remember:)

Jim

• Like Like x 9
  9. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

no problem Peter:) I see also inside your car and must say that after mine first inpression that you are too speed in approach but I appear suddenly in your line and so no more chance for you, in true I thought I had left more space but was not so;).When I see that you are stopped on track for wait me ( I had no doubt:thumbsup:) I drive at zig zag for say you all ok forward with the battle but my car was a bit shaky ( I did the stupid:D) so lift feet and Kurt pass me:roflmao:
    Conclusion. we are here for the competition we push or try to push and this incident is part of race so go ahead for the next race mate:)

• Like Like x 9
  10. at TS 164 in Lap 1: Sorry to David and Vincenzo, am glad that you were able to continue :)
    It was my mistake.

at TS 1440: Kurt and Me, we both made the same fault (I had not touched kurt)

at TS 2350: Sorry Steve,Steve has no luck with me, if he wants to to lap me :-(

• Like Like x 9
  11. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

small touch off the start line with marko, i got a great start, he didnt and when i pulled out to pass the speed diffrence was too great so i touched his back tyre, no harm done to me and none to marko, sorry

• Like Like x 9
  12. Hey Bob, you did nothing wrong with me, was all my fault, i only lost concentration in that moment. :( And in fact, that spin allow me to have a nice fight with Nicolas Rouge in race part 2 :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 9
  13. No problem David, actually you just helped me to get some speed after my bad start. Sorry for bad start, my gearing was not the best one for starting.

Small touches with Helder and Sean when battling for positions, but I would not call them incidents. Otherwise nothing to report :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 8
  14. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

He, he, very gentle not to mention my awkward attempt to let Sean (and you) regain position after I rammed Sean off the line in T1 lap 6. ;) But I'll do so myself in the following video. :redface: Otherwise nothing to report. (lol)

• Like Like x 11
  15. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

no worries bob, i wiped during the pits :roflmao:

• Like Like x 7
  16. True, I did it all by myself (cost me my front wing):(

• Like Like x 5
  17. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Nothing to complain about. In my mind, fair and square.
    One little incident with Vince. I think I did a bad job there in T2 and slowed Peter down. Sorry Peter and Vince. I've made a clip :cool:

(edited post, more reasonable analysis version :redface:)

• Like Like x 9
  18. No incident to report

• Like Like x 8
  19. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

No incidents to report, nps to bumps n scrapes and sos for contact Marko :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 7
  20. No incident to report :)

Just to give some constructive feedback to Valter's clip, my thought is that you (Valter) fell too far behind after t1 and should have settled behind Vince instead of challenging for t2.

(When I make comments like this, it is 100% technically speaking. Practically speaking I see two (three) great racers having some great battles, and the small "incident" is a small price to pay :thumbsup:
    However, I see the value of everybody saying what they think as often as they can, to continually see if we are all "syncronised".)

• Like Like x 7