Season 10 Race 4 Melbourne Setup Thread

Also Richard what about you settings in Logitech profiler ? I think most people use 100 ffb and 0 for spring and 0 damper effects this gives you back the most info on grip loss etc this should make a difference to what you feel through wheel.
As David says try 270 with 16 and stick with it for a while, sometimes a higher steering lock makes steering feel more sensitive but I think you then go beyond ideal steering degree and you just scrub the front tires, steering to much and then you get understeer.
If you are struggling to hit apex where you would like, I think you maybe just slight to fast into turn, try braking slightly earlier than you have been and steady youd don't have to be latest braker, its more about speed carried through corner and this then helps accel out of turn.
For example t1 I brake just after 100 board but i could brake later but would mean id have to have turn in and braking perfect or would miss apex being slight early gives you slight time to adjust.

David , your setup for this track is sooo sweet, the car balance feels great, i am lacking time to practice and get fully used to drive these cars but for me driving your setups this year is like driving those great setups that our champion Reik used to do in previous years :)... thanks you soooo much..:thumbsup: .

thank you Sean for the steering setting tips, i will try them when I get chance and see how they do. :)

heres my settings incase anyone would like to have a try with them, i use the logitech g25 but these will work for the g27 too :)

logitech_zps200f365e.jpg

ffb_zps514f4422.jpg

sensitivities_zps18f1b1f9.jpg

visual_zps5bd964ee.jpg

hope they help someone.

David , your setup for this track is sooo sweet, the car balance feels great, i am lacking time to practice and get fully used to drive these cars but for me driving your setups this year is like driving those great setups that our champion Reik used to do in previous years :)... thanks you soooo much..:thumbsup:

thanks alot for the compliments anthony but marko and helder deserve them too so i'll thank both for you :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back