1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 10 Race 4 Melbourne General Discussion

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by David Turnbull, Mar 9, 2013.

1. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

anyone remember this........

:roflmao:

even though its diffrent cars its still a nasty corner with a horrible exit kerb so care should be taken here, also turn 1 and turn 3 on the opening laps, pit entry is also a bast**d here and most usually end up on the grass at some point while trying to get in lol

• Like Like x 7
  2. A well known bug:;)
    One or two cars usually "fall out of the sky" during the grid formation onto someones' front wing [and often out of position]. I don't think there is anything that can be done to avoid this unless we opt for a rolling start.:confused: eek, I will run and hide now... :giggle:

• Like Like x 6
  3. Hello to all
    I got busy times for close months ( New house, work , and jumped to Army for a month atm).
    I have to inform that I can't participate constantly on this season.
    Maybe Ill join here and there if there's a room and I quick enough as I find myself Struggling with those cars to get a good lap times.
    Wish You all great fun and achievements.

• Like Like x 9
  4. I remember this from S2

• Like Like x 6
  5. Looks like we haven't good luck in Australian event at overall let's hope a good race without a big group crash (=

• Like Like x 6

6. That was a long time ago in Season 2 Now it's season 10 hopefully we have learned something along the way :D

• Like Like x 6
  7. Which corner is it?? T5??

• Like Like x 1
  8. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

yup steeve turn 5

its an eventfull corner. :O_o:

• Like Like x 3
  9. I found a way to compare hotlaps. I can see where David is ahead of my by looking at the track references. :) I can notice a big difference in gear ratio. Only sad part is that i have the avs4you logo in the middle of the screen, its because i use the free version. Hope you like it :)

• Like Like x 6
  10. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

sure mate now we are Snooker's Champions:roflmao:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Hi guys, just a little question. Can someone point me to the Melbourne track d/l link please?
    Ive looked all over trying to find the link in here, but theres been no sign of it, though i might have not seen it for looking to hard! lolz

• Like Like x 3
  12. http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=10529

• Like Like x 3
  13. All the track downloads are in the season 10 calendar in the information thread :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

I was blind...
    But now i see!

lol, cheers man, told you i couldnt see it for looking

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sorry guys, Im not to able this race, my father is very dedicated of healthy, he is going better slowly, I need take care of him, enjoy and have a nice race for everyone

see u next

• Like Like x 4
  16. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

all the best for your father Vincenzo

• Like Like x 4
  17. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

I'm sorry folks, I'm not able to race tonight. I want feeling too grand this afternoon so i went for a lay down, but I've just woken up and i feel like death, warmed up.

I was really looking forward to this race, I've been practicing like crazy, so pulling out is gut wrenching.
    Good luck to those left.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Feel better Christopher, and we'll see you for next race :)

pw for race server tonight is just our normal pw.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

next time Christopher:thumbsup: and back soon

• Like Like x 1
  20. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Best wishes Vinchenso.

• Like Like x 2