SEASON 10 Race 3 NURBURGRING RACE REPORT

(..)
On the 2nd lap i overtake Peter for P10 on the last chicane. I think he is a very wise guy and when he saw me going on his left, he just brake early and let me pass easily. Why i say he is wise? because he still don't know me much so he figure out he better don't fight the unknown..... Am i right Peter?? haha ;). Then i stay in front of him for 2 laps but he was pushing me hard, enough to make me do my 1st offroad ride :)
(..)

hahaha, :)
Not so wise Steeve. Certainly, I was not concerned about your driving skills; mine do have their limits though:redface: - and I do have a healthy 'fear' of appearing in the post race incident thread postings. J :giggle:

Actually, I believed that you had me beaten going into the braking zone [job done m8], and being so early in the race, imo, it was best not to contest the chicane. Also, you appeared [to me] to be faster than I was and so perhaps you were on a two stop strategy or less rear wing [so I was thinking :unsure:].

Pleased to see you there at the race and enjoying it Steeve.:thumbsup: It's rare for me to experience a 'proper' wet race outside of the league, so it was good one to attend imo...

P.S. I will try to make a competitive pass on you [and anyone else] at some stage during the season Steeve. :) 2 - nil to you so far.

Grats Marko, Helder and Dino!
And I think everyone showed their skillful and fine touch in wet conditions. It wasn't any problem to fight real close. The start and first laps, wow.
Thanks for the nice weather Daniel. It was great fun even back at 15th place.

Q 15th

R 15th
Had a lot of pleasure fighting with Nicolai, Valerio, Vinchenzo, Chirlie, Bob Lunesky, Nicolas, Steeve, Kurt and... I can never get enough of that.

I did a terrible mistake in last corner on lap 27. My focus was on David who was about to lap. Little focus on the driving and too much throttle in last corner, hitting the end of that inside barrier. David had no chance to avoid my car that came out on the racing line sideways. I was driving without a safety margin, and it's an unforgivable mistake, sorry:(
I have bought a ticket for that corner and I will feel ashamed for the mistake when I sit there watching it this summer. A hard self-punishment, but I deserve it;)

Thanks Nicolai, Daniel, RD and Simbin!

CU on track mates :cool:

Q. 7th wets
R. 7th slicks wets wets

Enjoyable race early on had some good racing with Marko Jim and Dino which was fun. I made a few mistakes in the other stints which cost me a little time was good fun mostly racing clock though but fun with the weather which made it tricky.

Grats Marko Helder Dino :thumbsup: and all finishers :thumbsup:

Thanks Nico, Daniel and Rd!
Cyas on servers and melbourne :cool:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline