Season 10, Race 3 at Nurburgring - General discussion

I remember loving driving the F3K in the rain. Based on the weather report, maybe converting at least one of the servers to having rain consistent with the forecast would be useful :) Pretty please ;)
You can chose anything from 10%, 20%, 30% up to 100% wetness, that is the limitation of the server without a custom made weather.txt file. What would you like for the wet server?

thanks David, its hard to tell where you gain that 0.7 on me. it would be nice if i was able to put your lap as ghost over mine. This way i would see it clearly. There must be a way of doing that....

David does one good hotlap in time attack, posts it online and you load it. One of the perks of using default content. Does not need to be PB, a good clean run is the best.

sorry no ghost laps, thats making it too easy :p my new setup is uploaded to the setup thread, although not much change to it.

im noticing a number of places where im gaining the time steeve, using 1st gear in these cars isnt worthwhile if youve got decent acceleration with your 2nd, it also keeps a higher average speed up than dropping a gear and loosing speed, im also a lot tighter to a number of apexes during s1 and s2, hitting the apexes makes exits easier so you get the power on earlier and carry alot more speed, the most important part is practise and experience with hotlapping though.

sorry no ghost laps, thats making it too easy :p my new setup is uploaded to the setup thread, although not much change to it.

im noticing a number of places where im gaining the time steeve, using 1st gear in these cars isnt worthwhile if youve got decent acceleration with your 2nd, it also keeps a higher average speed up than dropping a gear and loosing speed, im also a lot tighter to a number of apexes during s1 and s2, hitting the apexes makes exits easier so you get the power on earlier and carry alot more speed, the most important part is practise and experience with hotlapping though.

I agree on my lap i miss some apexes, and i have to say i was surprised to end up with my PB knowing i miss these. Better example is T2, its the one and only time i run over the curb there on the outside (cos i miss the apex) but was my best sector 1.... ?!?!?!? i might have gain somewhere else without knowing how... lol.

As for downshifting in 1st gear its new to me. Its because i use Helder setups for gearing (i thought it must be good as he did 41,7), but i am normally never using 1st gear with F3000.

I load Reik and your's setups and compare them with mine. I built a "combined" setup with mine, your's and reik's. Will test it on monday night. hopefully i'll gain a few tenth :)

Have a good week-end!

Steeve

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back